The chad boomerhon

The chad boomerhon

Attached: 1663294240421293.jpg (828x1792, 272.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ClownWorld_/status/1570191660218449921
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She teaches wood shop. Chuds seething..
twitter.com/ClownWorld_/status/1570191660218449921

Attached: 1663297496369850.png (1440x2439, 416.76K)

why are the boobs so big?

Agp

Booba!

Attached: 1663296329583466.jpg (345x128, 10.67K)

imagine being a trans kid in his class, imagine not knowing about hrt yet, imagine seeing this as your first irl representation of a trans woman, imagine thinking your only options are to repress or turn into this abomination

Attached: 6C3331B1-7A28-41F4-B04F-1C56F48AB5B1.jpg (469x385, 97.24K)

It's every man's right to have tits larger than his head since most women refuse to have them for us.

i get it if some art dude having gender dysphoria but how the fuck could shop class teacher would have one

This could seriously be 100% genuine or someone doing an op to prove trans can get away with anything. Either way, hilarious.

Attached: yes.jpg (364x397, 15.9K)

She identifies as a bimbo.

Attached: 20220916_000211.jpg (414x646, 42.62K)

that's what happened to me and will happen to another trans kid welp

Probably he's into sissy femdom and a domme is making him do it if I had to guess.

awkward ass look on man's face in the background...wtf

*she
My bad..

yup same, that's why I wrote this

Not sure why the kid who posted this is being so judgemental.

Attached: 1663289246044744.webm (360x660, 953.12K)

I was about to start hrt offically but repressed...
was about to start at 14 welp
killign mysefl anyways

He wants it

Amazing. South Park pretty much predicted it, we really are at a point where anything is tolerated and you can't do anything about it.

Attached: MV5BNzY5Mjk4OTI2OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTk1Njg0MjE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x772, 47.68K)

Where were all the sissy femdom boomerhons when i was in school? Jfl. Why even live?

this is why I repress my tranny thoughts. I have a sickness. I don't want to be this person, yet I know her and me are very much alike. I just want the thoughts to go away, because I know if I listen to them this is what will happen

cant wait for the news coverage on this
going to be very entertaining

Same. This shit just isn't right. Repression is better than this.

its canada, the only news about it will be the students being arrested for hate speech

this sucks a boomerhon makes u repress
ruined my lfie..

or you could just have reasonable outfits and boobs and grow real hair or buy a better wig if you can't
seriously why do hons skimp on a wig that's going to be worn at practically all times

I probably wouldn't look too far off.

This, unironically. Canada is so fucked up with this shit.

i dont know maybe I could dm it to matt walsh on twitter to get something stirring

if a cis woman teacher got big obnoxious implants like this no one would be having a meltdown over it. the only reason this is newsworthy is because it's a hecking trannerino

there should be a reverse version of this image

if a cis woman got implants like that people would 100% think it was fucking weird

maybe you could kys

Can she at least wear a bra or some shit, her nipples are gonna like poke kid’s eye out

nah let him/her dm it to matt waslh

That size would get EVERYONE talking. In fact, no surgeon in the US or Canada would ever do a surgery like that. And I know this because there was news everywhere about some woman who had to go to some South American shithole to get it done.

there wouldn't be a fucking twitter meltdown over it, though. the root of this is that it's a tranny and the assumption that trannies are inherently evil freaks.

If a cis woman got implants this big and showed off her nipples people would absolutely find it worth mocking. They would call her a slut instead of a man but she would not be able to work in a school. A woman got fired from being a kindergarten teacher because she was a underwear model in the past and moms complained.

ngl i don't think mentally ill people should be teachers
and have you ever met or heard of a trans anything that didn't at least have one mental illness?

Do you not seeA woman got fired for simply being an underwear model.

A teach getting ridiculously gigantic tits is going to make headlines anywhere.

i probably will but thats beside the point
this is an entertainment gold mine