What should my HRT regimen be?

I'm 5 foot 11 and 170 pounds how much HRT plus anti-androgens should I take. I especially don't want to get hondosed

Attached: download (4).jpg (275x183, 10.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

transfemscience.org/articles/bica-dosage/
reddit.com/r/TransDIY/comments/unazbx/has_anyone_used_estraheal_before/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you going DIY? what meds are you planning on getting? we need specifics. Also it varies from person to person due to genetics

>are you going DIY?

That's what I'm trying to do.

>what meds are you planning on getting?

I'm using HRT.cafe and there's the option for either Estraheal or Progynova

I don't know what anti-androgens to take. I wouldn't take Biclamutide however because I want to actually get rid the testosterone in my system.

Also I'd be taking pills not injections or patches.

go with bical probably 12.5mg or so

for estradiol make sure it's the kind that you can take sublingual (dissolve under tongue)

I'd try 12 or so mg of bical and 4mg of estradiol and give it 3 months and get levels checked.

If you didn't want anti-androgen you can do subq injections but that takes a bit more effort.

Sublingual all the pills
Ramp up to 8mg per day start at 2mg per day and increase dose every 2-3 weeks

Take cypro or bica as your AA

Alright I'll try bical but I heard it doesn't actually get rid of the testosterone it just reduces the effect it has on your body? I would hope that the HRT would eventually just be powerful enough to get rid of the androgens anyways but I'm bot sure how likely that is. I'll be taking the 4mg estraidol though

it will lower it to the point where it's at female level. You may need less bical you may need more.. after 3 months testing should help tell you. Then you can bump up from 4mg to 6mg and eventually go monotherapy (no anti androgen) using injections as with pills it would be an annoying 10mg or so to monotherapy.

Okay, so on hrt.cafe apparently I can buy 72 pills of estraheal for 12$. I assume this can be taken sublingually since it's on HRT.cafe but I'm not sure.

All of the bica options on the site are 50 miligrams each. You said I should only take 12.5. Do you know sites that will provide it at a lower dose?

you can get away with 50 or splitting it in half for 25. 12 is kind of a hondose starting dose.

>transfemscience.org/articles/bica-dosage/

referencing this site you should be fine with 50 if you're up for it.

reddit.com/r/TransDIY/comments/unazbx/has_anyone_used_estraheal_before/

looks like estraheal is fine for sublingual (under tongue) and if you take 4mg a day that's 2 pills (one morning one night) and that will last you a month. I would get 3 months worth at least and buy early and buy often.

It takes time for them to ship and sometimes they can be out of stock or delayed. you do not want to run out.

Okay so I'll take 50 mg bica and 4 mg of estraheal. And if my testosterone isn't fully suppressed do I just take more estrogen so that I can just kill it?

well it depends on your genetics.. at 3 months get it tested. See how your levels are and if they are not at ideal female range, then yes try bumping bica up and regardless of whether or not T levels are ideal bump up estrogen to 6mg (4mg morning 2mg night) because u most likely want to be at 6 or 8 mg of estrogen anyway unless ur super receptive to it.

every 3 months is a good time to bump dosages . Ideal T is like 35 or so and E is around 300.

Don't get discouraged if it takes 6 months to get there, it's slow sometimes in some of us to get the levels right.

Okay thanks

best of luck girl! you'll get there :3

hi! is 0.1Mg Estradiol patches and 100Mg Spironolactone good?
I've massaged my doctor over a portal to request an increase but they've ingored me.. :(

Attached: xcidk.gif (465x459, 801.16K)

>What should my HRT regimen be?
It's fine to get some advice here, but you should start saving up for blood work analysis and guidence from a professional. To correct any consequences from following generalized advice in the long term.

Hondosing, is no worry at this time. Start slow and adjust in when you have your doc appointment.

>I've massaged my doctor over a portal

Attached: portalmassage.jpg (922x667, 68.65K)

can you ask in /hrtgen/ anonette?

>

take it all at once, that should work

yeah definitely! thx u for showing me

yw good luck sweetie!