An hero

why do you people not just kill yourselves?
like seriously, what possible arguments can you have against suicide? (if you are American)

Attached: download.jpg (241x209, 7.44K)

I don't want trans people to kill themselves, I just want them to stop trying to force other people to lie with pronouns and never take hrt because it's poison.

Too much effort
I dont have the money to buy a rope or gun

because death is scary and unknown and my made up logic in my head tells me if i want to be reincarnated as a girl im not allowed to sui

It's much cooler to just progressively get worse and worse with drugs then die in your room

why not?

you can steal your parents credit car or get a job

same shit with Camus, do you see yourself equal as Camus user?

so be a waste of a human being, a disgrace to your parents and cloud your mind only because its "cooler", possibly still fair

>you can steal your parents credit car or get a job
Implying I know where my parents keep their things
Also like I said, getting a job is too much effort
Rotting in bed is easier

I'm under house arrest, I can't buy liquor or a gun'

I'll need those two things and I'm outta here, good luck fuckers!

i'm Catholic

Only weaklings kill themselves, and no one should be weak. Our society has to be more militaristic, fascist, armamentist, which puts strength and the body above all else, suicide should be a moral failure. Don't be weak, don't cry, train martial arts, don't feel, are you angry? Punch some assholes, just feel hate and anger, those are the only feelings that matter. Transform sadness into anger and become invincible.

my dog would be sad and i wouldn't have any control over whether or not she gets put into a good home after i die

>cloud your mind
you sound like a faggot

Attached: Soozeeheheheh.png (262x202, 2.65K)

my boyfriend told me to kill myself because I was a tranny so i took a knife and stabbed myself in the chest as hard as i could but the knife got caught on my ribs so i survived. it was so terrifying and was like a level of fear thats hard to describe unless youve been in a similar spot and it made me not want to die anymore because of how terrifying it was. it was just too fucking real. i know thats not logical but its why

Attached: 1625786700215.jpg (564x800, 180.59K)

my life isn't really mine to take, i don't want to disappoint my goddess, and she doesn't exist in this world if i don't, i must find a follower before i can die, and keep trying to reach my dreams with my loves and give as much of myself to them as i can

but yeah i think about sui almost every day like everyone else here, even though i positive post and am very happy at times, inwardly it's always a struggle between keeping going another day or giving up because of all the numerous things against me, nevermind not belonging in this world to begin with, something else i've felt a long time; i have dealt with those feelings and ideations since i was a child, long before the gender issues were really causing me grief

that said i hope we are all able to overcome these things and reach something of our dreams someday, that is what the goddess would hope for us so we should try not to disappoint her

Attached: 4FE05588-569D-4A0E-8CAD-542F0B931921.jpg (640x330, 57.01K)

fair enough, people be people, i understand not having motivation, but be know; you are pathetic

when the time comes remember to buy full opened

yikes

why shouldn't anyone be anything? your sentience to realize the ways of nature doesn't mean you have to obey them,
>Punch some assholes
with what strength would i do that?
everything has to pass trough your body to reach "you" aren't you just a slave of that body?

i am

there are easier ways that maybe wouldn't make you feel like that

another Camus

>he can't even convince a board of self-hating tranniest to off themselves
you're really bad at this

>there are easier ways that maybe wouldn't make you feel like that
nah i believe a violent death is the only true death. its too cowardly to end your life in a way that isnt directly facing the consequences of what you're doing.

At this point I’m seriously considering it to the point where I have already made a plan and have a gun. I am just so sick of all of this .never really gets better i’ve tried improving my situation and myself but somethings that you just physically can’t change.

Attached: 3E3A75F5-5888-4152-BCEB-DD72C86D1F13.jpg (622x362, 55.27K)

Ive no arguments against this, americans should definitely commie suicide,

I'm not trying to, I'm rationalizing this boards mental state to compare it to my own and see what i did wrong

suffering is the point of suffering, not death