>fuck
>"this says female"
>he keeps looking at my ID then at me
>"are you a transgender or something?"
>...
>"do you have a penis or a vagina?"
>embarrassed and don't want to say anything
>another one of them speaks up
>"I have an idea. we can send him to moderate an LGBT group, they'll let their guards down around him"
>he said him...
>guy with my ID says "are you crazy, it'll take more than one to moderate an LGBT group"
>"we can send someone with him posing as his gay boyfriend or some shit"
>this guy is really set on defending me
>"and you're going to volunteer for that role?"
>"uhh, I mean ..."
>I say "ok"
>"alright we'll see what happens kid you'll exchange info with this guy etc etc"
>ok
>this isn't really the work I wanted to be doing when I wanted to join a race vigilante group
>what the fuck am I doing

Attached: 1612010413975.png (128x125, 12.99K)

what does white supremacy have to do with lgbt groups? are you there to like what, make more nazi femboys?

I know, that's what I've been asking. I proposed an idea that will be easy for an unimposing little pooner like me. There is graffiti somewhere that says BLACK LIVES MATTER and I had the idea to cover it with a swastika. Even if they clean up the swastika, they'll also clean up what's under it, I hope. He actually agreed it might be a good idea to send a "rookie" who is not so easily identifiable but he's going over repercussions of this such as them retaliating with a bigger BLM sign

ywnbam lol
pooners are so cringe

you will never be anything other than a female on testosterone, getting surgery will only make you a female on testosterone who also mutilated your genitals

cope

subscribed

None of that happened

I hope you get gangraped

This is true in reverse for mtf trannies, both types of troon are cringe. save te tomboys

Gotta have someone to keeps us warm on the front lines of the race war

Not OP but I wasn’t a tomboy before transitioning
I was actually a theyfab before I realized that’s retarded and got on T at 16

>the tomboys

Attached: ShP3uv0feqgy8YKppnBWghSHKlZSFyZKqsq_P-HQFeA (1).jpg (570x570, 70.14K)

Cishons are unfathomably based

>This is true in reverse for mtf trannies
not always, like 98% of ftms are cringe, like 50% of mtfs are

People think 98% of ftms are cringe because they don’t know about all of the ones who pass and immediately go stealth lol

Wait that's cis?

Yeah she’s from an infamous post where she said she’s a femcel and people on Any Forums didn’t believe her when she said she’s an ugly woman so she posted proof, she is cis

I admit I occasionally have impulsive thoughts about joining the Klan because I can't walk through my neighborhood without some melanin enriched fellow screaming homophobic slurs at me, chasing me, or threatening to kill me

Attached: AA573C3A-2E8E-4D0E-BB8A-C4C46A405893.jpg (960x635, 28.77K)

Holy shit I remember that thread, what a classic.
It's an Any Forums thing to be clear, not Any Forums. She's a Russian.
She is.

Kinda cute in a way.

Attached: Untitled635_20220915214059.png (1000x1000, 221.11K)

this but unironically

too bad they're empty threats

I think it's weird that my grandpa was in the klan and his wife was brown and his daughter was brown and I'm brown

This but unironically