How do we combat Islamophobia within the LGBT community?

Christianity has been worse historically as all Muslim civilizations practiced homosexuality (Bacha Bazi, Koceks), and let's not forget Andalus and the Islamic golden age.

Attached: 1656460296823 (1).png (620x372, 386.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Köçek
youtu.be/Ja5Q75hf6QI?t=3070
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go to Vatican City or Salt Lake City and say you are gay publicly. Then do so in Saudi Arabia or Iran. Yeah, I thought so.

That isn't true Islam

Christianity is incredibly gay though? Jesus himself was a homosexual man.

don't people get gunned down for being gay in salt lake city

eyeroll
literally every organized religion is a tool of homophobia, yes even buddhism, not sure why this is so hard for ppl to wrap their heads around

Because convincing religious people that there are problems with their beliefs is like banging your head against a brick wall, and shitposting about the infinite wisdom of God has made him know the experience of taking giant dicks up the ass is more entertaining.

The zoomers are calling this the Jesussy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Köçek

The Ottoman practice of Koceks was cultural phenomenon similar in concept to modern "Drag Kids". Koceks were a combination of dancer, clown, crossdresser and child prostitute: They consisted of young Christian boys who were forcibly taken from their families to be enslaved and trained as willful sexual objects and entertainers for Muslim Turks.

Muslims were pro gay, in Siwa Oasis every man had a boywife.

If no minors, based
if minors, not based

Attached: 1583195269237.png (707x1000, 422.74K)

>youtu.be/Ja5Q75hf6QI?t=3070
>51:10
Holy shit, so fucking based. I wish when I was a 14-15 year old I had strong men to fight over me like this. What a fucking dream. It's a shame the kids were shot dead, but that's just the nature of passion and romance. These men were based trad husbands willing to fight over their qt boi brides.

Adult homosexuality was punishable by death in all Muslim and Pagan cultures.

That includes ancient Greece, only Christians banned pederasty and they did not implement a new ban on adult homosexuality that was not pre-existing in doing so.

In adulthood they got the opportunity from hottie gay drag kids to transgender icons of their era

Organized religion is bad for gays. Soviet Atheism, Chinese atheism, Cuban atheism (gay concentration camps were established in Cuba) and Paganism (all expressions of adult homosexuality punishable by death but pederasty mandated) are wonderful.

Real Islam has never been tried.

lol we have tons of evidence that adult roman men were fucking each other and not being executed. bottoming was demeaning, not a death sentence.
even in the case of something “cut and dry” like leviticus we have no record of any jewish court handing down a death sentence for homosexuality. jewish courts had a very high burden of evidence and a strong norm towards avoiding the death penalty as much as possible.
the only place we have real evidence of ppl was in late medieval/early modern europe, which as we all know christians are the vilest barbarians out there.

*real evidence of ppl being executed for sodomy

>bottoming was demeaning, not a death sentence.

Read roman law zoomer retard.

why don't we just ban all monotheistic religions for lgbt people?

the cool religions like non-theistic buddhism and polytheistic pagans are okay tho

We have no records from any Roman or Jewish court absolute imbecile. We do have records from Christian courts because the institution of the Christian church is still in existence.

Now would I be saying these words loudly? You obviously haven't thought enough, but that's not surprising.

Paganism: all expressions of adult homosexuality punishable by death but pederasty mandated, this was the case in almost every single pagan culture in existence.

The Dalai Lama hates you and has openly said so.

idk about all that but there's a pagan girl at work and she's cool w lgbt people and is nice.

wym

Modern paganism operates under Christian moral presuppositions and is fundamentally reinterpretive in that it doesn't trace itself to ancestral religiosity. Braindead American zoomer with no understanding of history.

The Dalai Lama hates LGBT people retard, he's open about it. What form of Buddhism are you referring to? Because it's not Tibetan.

>NOOOOOO I'M REFERRING TO AFFIRMING BUDDHISM

There are affirming churches too zoomer retard.

we have an enormous amount of contemporaneous primary and secondary sources on these institutions and their doings and the context they operated in. do you think no written records survive from the ancient world?
i have and i obviously know more than you lol
>citation needed

lol plenty of buddhists hate gay ppl go to tibet or southeast asia and you will know what i mean