So

why are passers so smug and retarded? how do i protect myself from seeing passers on this site?

Attached: 1662529355176040.gif (325x244, 897.15K)

I don't know they are a fucking menace though

Transwoman are far to toxic to be around for extended periods of time hang out in cis male spaces for a bit I guess

step 1. get a life
step 2. leave the website
step 3. stop being a pathetic repressor
step 4. win! (not really, it's already too late for you due to your own poor choices)

who are the passers? are they in the room with us now?

i hope not.

idk, I think it’s the perception of them mocking us due to their look while they are just bdd

Also I seethe

currently i hate LB the most. what are some other passoids to hate?

any passoid that larps as a manmoder or repressor i.e. you and cheese and grendel

>grendel
literal girlmoder scum

very much agree

i, on the other hand, take repping very seriously. im getting spine issues from slouching whenever i have to go outside, but im committed.

Rich coming from you

Actually everone here does this?

Why the fuck am I even here

The word manmoder or bdd poster has no fucking meaning when literally every single person fucking mogs you and is bdd about it

I should have cut a bit deeper this morning I can't do anything fucking right I can't relate with anyone here even in the threads specifically designed for unpassing trannies because I don't pass enough to relate to them

Smart ones all left and fucked off or killed themselves I really need to take notes

hey, at least you mog me.

Attached: 1663122474232563.png (704x576, 841.67K)

I don't remember what you look like honestly my memory is really bad recently so don't take it personally. I don't think that's very likley though unless you are pre hrt or something

just avoid passgen/honthread or other thread which have probability of people posting their selfie and BDD thread
also try to find some people to talk to either on discord or irl so you can be less addicted to Any Forums
worked for me at least

Is Hades gay-coded?

All Disney villas are some sort of queer coded

Also forgot to ask did you paint that? nice to see another art tranny

and yet you are the worst of the bdd passoids larping as u passable gigachads

>why are passers so smug and retarded

because that is how cis girls behave. if you passed you will slowly develop smugness also. it happens naturally as you get hit on by more and more men.

that is an AI generated image to mimick nicocados gaping, spicy noodle sauce corroded asshole.
nice meme
makes sense
>if you passed you will slowly develop smugness also
you mean would, not will

Attached: 1663105395965632.png (512x512, 352.62K)

Lmao I see it now

this site has a lot of retarded passers who just have intense bdd
unavoidable, you gotta leave this website then

>tfw when of the only actual hons on the board

Attached: pablo.jpg (800x450, 61.74K)

blugh

Attached: 1583193924749.png (900x1017, 333.06K)