Not dating or being friends with someone because they are BPD is ableist

If you refuse to date or be friends with someone because they have Borderline Personality Disorder, it's not different than refusing because they are black. If you say it's because you had bad experiences with people who have BPD, imagine taking one bad experience and generalizing it to an entire group. Wow something that racists are known for. Your no different than someone who fears black people because he saw a thug one time.

Attached: f33fb98115cd6f12d92336c5f05a24f5--my-drawings.jpg (450x341, 47.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adc.bmj.com/content/85/6/454
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there there op
i am sure that somewhere out there is a mid beta simp willing to tolerate your utterly repulsive personality and abusive behavior in exchange for underwhelming sex and a few moments of "well, at least i am not single anymore!" every night when he asks himself why he bothers with you!

ya ppl are rarted iunno y they hate borderlines so much

Thanks for telling me your life story and projecting your bad experience on all bpd people.

Attached: Ljk1R3YWEXjnLijAW3PVgI834JIi-0BM8gDaqHeXWo4 (1).jpg (967x827, 125.28K)

i dont have bpd, i just genuinely think that the world would be a better place if you all offed yourselves instead of inflicting yourself on the rest of us

Everyone that has ever dated a BPD person calls it absolute hell and the worst time of their life

this is how m life goes u got it

ASPD is much more common than BPD, and sociopaths will often self-diagnose as BPD or claim that as their sole illness because BPD is less understood by laymen and can be played for sympathy

bpds are danger
adc.bmj.com/content/85/6/454

a lot of these ppl just want quirky, broken gf and then cant deal with them emotionally and dont give them the affection they need and are like huh wow why is she so crazy who could have predicted this. they deserve what they get for thinking with their dicks

/thread

Bpdemons need to be euthanised.

fpbp and /thread

this is not lgbt related

Attached: EmIAgWpU8AEMaHN.png (703x495, 18.58K)

If bpdtards stop cheating and gaslighting, people would like them much more

Not me though bpdsluts can cheat on their partners with me anytime

true

Bpd fuckers and niggers suck. Neither group is worthy of love and are wastes of oxygen.

Attached: sanity.png (504x472, 119.82K)

>it's not different than refusing because they are black.

> complain about generalizing and discrimination of individuals
> conflates the two in full irony
BPD is "person who has exhibited behavior harmful enough to get the label"
Black alone doesn't say anything about the person, but you could generalize the population