/adhdgen/

lets start a gen thread for adhd, i know many of us in lgbt+ circles are neurodivergent and adhd is a really common issue amongst us

im trying to eat and watch an 8 minute video and im just pausing every 10 seconds to briefly look at another window while also writing this thread and its driving me fucking crazy

Attached: 2O2YPB4XLJCI7LUVAAORQA4WYU.jpg (1200x800, 240.04K)

this is the most retarded general I've ever seen, this is the fucking Any Forums board, retard.

please don't be verbally abusive i've had a really rough day and its only 3 pm user, i just said adhd is very common in lgbt circles and id really like to talk about it with fellow people in this circle

no, i've sick of off-topic threads from twitterfags, just, i'm sorry for being rude, but it's really frustrating, you're not gonna get any new insight from talking about adhd with an 'lgbt' person, rather than anyone else.

>tfw have lived with untreated diagnosis of ADD since I was 18 years old, now almost 28
>tfw poor and live in 2022 Tory Britain so I'm never gonna afford to go private or treat it in any way
Uhhh my life is just wrecked I guess

That shit isn't real so it's no surprise you'd come to the make pretend board to discuss this shit.

Shut up toxic user

I LOVE METHAMPHETAMINE

ADHD has decimated me and any ability to function. I will not drink water or seek out food for days unless given it directly. All I want is a cure because I scream in my head to move and do stuff everyday but I just stay there.

This thread is more relevant than the vast majority of the transphobic garbage or cringe horny shit that gets posted here. You are right that ADHD tends to be more prevalent in the LGBT community. There’s a fucking autism or whatever gen for trannies that’s been going on for a while too. Yours is at least more inclusive of the rest of the ghettoized members of LGB.

ADHD is societal programming to get children addicted to amphetamines and because feeding abused kids stimulants turns them into human calculators

>dae irrelevant thread
tranny and adhd name a more iconic duo
>dae adhd isn’t real
explain why there’s dysfunctional retards like me that spend all day walking in circles do 40 things at once and constantly take breaks?
inb4 you don’t do enough
explain why have I never been able to watch media and to watch it constantly paused and did something else every 5 seconds as far back as I remember, explain why do I get so distracted I have attempted crossing the road when I really shouldn’t have and almost died?
your pseudoscience you can safely shove up your ass and move back to Any Forums

i have adhd
im not allowed to medicate until i gain more weight though .-.

Here's the explaination: lack of father figure.

my father beat me with a belt every day, sure didn’t change a thing you piss drinking retard

My current long term hyperfixation is my transition, glad to finally have that one back in the cycle, here's to (hopefully) another 6 months of obsessing!

>my father's role in my life was torturing me
>"haha, this proves I've had a father figure!"

This shit sucks none of the meds I tried help they just made things worse

>im trying to eat and watch an 8 minute video and im just pausing every 10 seconds to briefly look at another window while also writing this thread and its driving me fucking crazy
i feel personally attacked
it takes me an hour to watch a 30 minute video

anyone else barely finished or could stay consistent with anything the past few years?
high school was really where shit hit the fan

Attached: 9C4769EB-2B2D-444D-9FA0-932C9CE7198E.jpg (640x480, 37.02K)

same here I dunno how I survived