/gaygen/

previous:

Attached: 1653504994273.jpg (1080x1028, 171.2K)

this is how I imagine our right wing gun daddy baku

Attached: 66682060-EB48-4779-B984-B00C748B3416.jpg (735x903, 59.7K)

Why does he look artificial

Daily reminder mascxfem is best

Why are zoomer bottoms like this

Attached: 1663273200800868m.jpg (636x1024, 114.57K)

His supposed photo is more of a chadnerd.

giwtwm

how would they have known like im confused how they figured this out (if its true)

Attached: tumblr_5ca61e94be36a5f7d9decfd0cba81181_2dd92951_2048.jpg (1440x1440, 269.51K)

Attached: 8.jpg (640x480, 46.17K)

i think lukewarm amd baku shared discord. may be he knows what he looks like

he bought a cheap one so the entire room could hear the motor

honestly, all i've said is that i don't get my panties in a knot just because a black guy might happened to take the role of a white guy in a fantasy setting. Like holy shit, get a life kek

Attached: 1578535571644.jpg (600x338, 31.53K)

isn't this inspirational for you, sissy? use your ass to succeed

NOOO MAGNUS NOOOOOO

retard

I want to shove my face in those blonde pits =/

skunkubus!

>this is how I imagine our right wing gun daddy baku
omg im not THAT handsome but thanks :)
>i think lukewarm amd baku shared discord. may be he knows what he looks like
who is lukewarm?

first dom, now baku
luke keeps winning, bitchma keeps losing

Sure, it sounds like nothing to you maybe, except to the people who are actually passionate and irked by redundant changes (especially politicized ones), which isn't exclusive to race.

Saying it's a non-issue is just gaslighting.

cute retard

>first dom, now baku
>now baku
Now me what, i dont get it?

Attached: 1636460062106.png (1200x675, 1.22M)

hello old geezer :-3

Baku has a fat belly I bet

i wouldn't say so, no

Right wingers are often ugly inside and outside :)

>especially politicized ones
Nigger what politicized changes? The only visual difference is that a character has black skin instead of white?

why did nobody warn me about poison in temtem :/

because none of us play that shit

yes i am and you are just a hater ;)

>falling for kickstarter scams
shame, shame

wouldnt someone have said something during the match tho

the game isnt complicated enough to warn people about anything except MAYBE that you have to manually pick up the fire/crystal thing

Attached: tumblr_bf2d931a3ab0cf26267acab09f4bd2fa_8c6bd508_1280.jpg (772x1000, 107.57K)

>Nigger what politicized changes?
Changing an established characters race purely to appease the agenda is by definition a political change.

How are you unable to see this? It's 1 + 1 = 2 simplicity.

lol hey bb

I took this pic yesterday morning I think. I was sitting on my bench swing before sunrise having a bowl and watching the night critters, mostly rabbits.

Then this furry pervert strutted up to me and began pawwing and sniffing my feet lol

While I was browsing gaygen no less

Attached: 20220914_051030.jpg (1932x2576, 781.94K)

quit playing dumb, dumbass. you want us to post numerous news articles, interviews, tweets, award speeches and shit of identity politics whenever this kind of shit happens?

hate when that happens

Attached: b9uaoxjcm0g91.jpg (640x645, 48.9K)

Wow, you are literally blind. The left has literally brainwashed you.

Holy shit thwse fucking retards, im going mad.

Go ahead, post your trash about this agenda lmao. Let's see it

>the game isnt complicated enough to warn people about anything
oh scalped
but it does fuck you up even when you withdraw your temons that would have been nice to know desu

suizma is seething probably right now

its on the popup screen the first time you get poisoned

i wanna give u a mohawk n color it for u

Crying again

haha cute skunk
i am interested

there was supposed to be a popup?

Attached: Fcs6WYqWQAAc9S4.jpg (1162x1463, 164.49K)

Yeah theres a few families of them around here that like to strut about at night

Attached: 20220914_051034.jpg (1932x2576, 787.27K)

Really thinking about starting up the British Empire again but gay

every time u encounter something even semi-new the game is very annoying about it even if its super obvious

Attached: tumblr_539ec731c22f5cac19e5b479d58aef4f_736eb100_640.jpg (540x960, 100.94K)

i'd prefer if you didn't announce your crying next time, just do it all alone in your room next time like a good boy

Its okay luv we are here for u

How is it not political? Please explain. I will wait.

use more lube next time

The current one is pretty gay.

imagine if storm from x-men was to be portrayed by a white actress. there'll be riots i bet. there's no doubt that all these racial changes of white characters to black is to be politically correct and to "right the wrongs". to virtue signal. like rockstar recently had to make announcement that the next gta's MC will be a "female latina for the first time in the history of GTA". why is that shit even necessary? in GTA Ballad of Gay Tony, one of the main characters was gay but back then nobody had to make a big deal out of it. but now it's like an award winning achievement to pander to everyone.

that's fucked
time to file some bug reports

Attached: Fctaw8jacAIUKP6.jpg (1242x1421, 158.08K)

Race is political, so changing the story to include them is, literally, a political change.

You're either a certified loon, or going out of your way to troll me. Which is it? You're coming across as the same sort of "lalala I can't hear you" types associated with the religious.

i do too every now and then if i am not sleepy
i don't think moving around helps very much though

user, its a black person playing a white guy in a tv show. Since when was being black political?

Do you ever get tired of imagining all these opponents to fight in your head just to get yourself upset?

It's political because they're only doing it to try gain influence for blacks and to have blacks on their side, it's just capitalism in action and blacks gobble it up more than any other race these days