Everyone Thinks I’m FTM

Boymoder 1.5 years hrt.

Changed my name on my college system to my tranny name, for the new year.

When the teacher asks us to introduce ourselves at our first class, I use my dead name (yes I am retarded).

>Teacher then does roll call
>tranny name comes up

Have to explain that is my legal name.

> teacher confused, asks for my pronouns.

“He/him”

>Now everyone thinks I’m a pooner.

What the fuck do I do now? I can’t pretend to be a trans man for a year lol

Attached: AFA4F52B-66E1-4E8D-BF0B-5AE4D2731607.png (900x1100, 106.61K)

You had the perfect opportunity to just go for it and still squandered it. You were basically outed as trans either way.

what a fool, how can you be so retarded
i guess you could just explain you were nervous and messed up what you were saying but seeing how things are there might not be a point in trying to fix this lole

I know, I only have malefailed a few times. I don’t feel like I deserve my tranny name looking like I do

drop the fucking class retard. wow you fucked up lol. what time is your next class? that's your chance to set things right, young lady

It’s the same group of people for a major part of my course, can’t drop it :( . Just got to buy a packer and draw a pub stash on at this point lol

I can’t drop it as it is a core part of my course. The people in this class are in others,
Might aswell get a packer and draw a pube stash on my face at this point lol

explain being a boymoder :^)

Actually would rather die than explain boymoding to a class full of cis people.

I rarely male fail Anyway so it is probably better than calling myself Alice while looking like a dude lol

> I can’t pretend to be a trans man for a year lol
Just do it for the lulz. If they find out, just tell them it was just a prank bros.

well...... you might still be able to pretend this just never happened. Just reintroduce yourself as girlname in your other classes and people will probably just start going along with that. It'll be a little awk to rectify this but doable if you start now.

I know, when I was touring the college, the guide specifically mentioned period products in the men’s room and all gender toilets, I think they thought I was FTM, probably can get away with this lol

I would move out of the country

I kinda doubled down on it later, when asked. I feel like I have fucked myself on this one :)

Can’t leave terf island until I have a degree already have student loans. Loving my life (which I caused)

Why does it matter? No one cares about FtMs, and you never claimed to be one so it's not like you deceived them

You are the physical manifestation of useless middle stage pokemon

Nah, just change it and be consistent from that point on. Statistically it will not be the only time they have a classmate change their pronouns and shit.

Fair, I’m just a bit retarded desu

Sorry anonette that sounds mortifying. But also I'm laughing at you. In the end you kind of win, since everyone "knows" you're a female.

Attached: 098E0B9A-7444-4047-A524-99816871173F.jpg (856x856, 67.86K)

People in class including some of the more macho guys seem actually nicer to me now that they think I’m a pooner .

Might just pretend to be FTM then “detrans” back to female lol

Yeah but another mtf classmate approached me later and offered to help me change my name back to my dead name, she was so kind, kinda feel bad

Roll along with it for a month on so and then pretend to detroon
>no one will ever doubt you’re a woman
>you can now explain the voice or any other masculine feature away
>there’s probably a lot of people out there willing to invite you to their podcast and pay you to talk about how you were groomed by the trans

Attached: 36596C90-27F0-41C2-998F-9524A3B2B760.jpg (933x531, 53.71K)

this is the way

Am I only the one who thinks you guys are assuming normies really know or care that much about tranny shit?