I cant stop overeating. Please help

I cant stop overeating. Please help.

Attached: 1662585087559795.jpg (793x786, 65.73K)

Replace eating with a different compulsion

Like what? Im severely depressed

talk to a stranger on the internet so long you forget to eat

I should do this more often, im very anti-social on discord

Go to therapy like I do

6 month waiting list. Got 4 more months to wait

Therapy doesn't work. I've been to therapy 6 times, they patronize you

I found waternoodles and keto help a lot.

I believe it. I've been treated like shit by the system, i dont expect any good to come from professionals since the same people actively fucked me over

Keto diet is meat only? High fat?

Start only eating non-processed/healthy foods. You need to cook them, so that will stop you from eating a lot.

i find that if i spend my free time playing videogames for af ew hours with a friend on discord or watching a movie/anime or something its easy to just not eat and then i will eat one meal a day and count my calories and aim for around 1k~ I also will do light cardio for like 1hr and I just keep doing this to lose weight drink a LOT of water i only ever over eat like once every few weeks when i get really depressed but sometimes i throw it up after because i am slightly bulimic

True keto is almost impossible, just restrict carbs as much as you can, and try to bring refined carbs to as close to 0 as you can.

do u need a fren user? someone to listen?

snurly wants to pee on you

Attached: snurls.png (470x166, 23.24K)

I can only eat what food bank gives me, tinned food, lots of pasta

I've really tried to stock to 1k calories but its so tough. I used to be healthy but my depression is awful and i dont leave my flat

Again with the food bank its tough, most of what fills me up is pasta

I do but im not good at social stuff :(

consume more sodium, potassium, and magnesium.

consume more high fibre foods.

this will help you to feel more full.

you have to study psychology and become your own therapist.

read how to win friends an influence people by dale carnegie

transactional analysis by eric berne

and "the courage to be disliked" a summary of alfred adler psychology.

also research dialectic behavioural therapy.

you need 2k calories, not 1k.

baking soda gives you sodium

potassium bicarbonate is cheap as fuck

try and get some magnesium supplements which also shouldn't be too expensive.

try to get on income assistance or some sort of financial subsidy and then look for non for profit grocery stores .

>I do but im not good at social stuff :(
lets give it a try? I'm easy to talk to anonette.

it is absolutely imperative that you try to do more social things and get out side.

i would highly reccomend looking for some sort of class that you can sign up for.

you might be strapped for cash, but one class to sign up for would mean that you are getting out of the house, pursuing goals and self improvement, and socializing and making friends.

i would reccomend looking for a low cost martial art to sign up for, but rec centers often have cheap classes for other things too, including non physical stuff like drawing classes.

I suggest amphetamine theraphy
t.dealt with BED for past half year, probably has adhd

Attached: 1662828689489950.png (400x400, 237.56K)

it is especially important that you try to socialize and surround your self with people who are healthier then you. it doesn't have to ONLY be people healthier then you.

but going to discords where there are alot of other mentally ill people for you all to commiserate over how misreble you are is not an improvement to just being alone.

Attached: 301620767_498117288985435_1741868360345440530_n.jpg (1323x1323, 947.04K)

nicotine and excess weed makes your appetite disappear. Smoked for like 1 year straight and it got to a point where I couldn't consume food. It was just gross and seemed indigestible

why would you suggest to someone who is depressed and has an eating disorder to get addicted to two drugs in addition to their problems.

also your personal experience is that weed makes your apetite disappear, but for the vast majority of people who smoke weed, it drastically increases their appetite.

What you recommended is some of the worst advice i have ever seen, if you aren't qualified to help people you are better off not trying.

Attached: 304922746_448033137269711_8591442577570161476_n.png (1080x1080, 509.02K)

2k calories seems like a lot. Im currently eating 4k calories and weigh close to 100kg. This is just through sheer sadness

Im on sick pay, but after I've paid rent etc ive got about £30 for the month left. Also doesnt magnesium elevate testosterone levels?

Erre ok lets try, thank you

I get laughed at in the street, im nowhere near ready to go to a class, especially by myself. I just want to stay inside under the covers and cry. I wouldnt mind joining some sort of chess club, i cant play well but im ok-ish

ok are you familier with the term "min/maxing"?

it comes from D&D, its basically where you try to game the system to be as powerful as you possibly can by taking advantage of the rules (max) with the minimum amount of exp required (min).

trannies often try to "min/max" being a woman. the irony is, the whole approach of "min/maxing" is it self A HIGHLY MASCULINE THING TO DO LOL

you shouldn't avoid an essential nutrient becuase it might moderately raise testosterone levels. like you want to live and be happy don't you? also how do you know it also doesn't raise estrogen levels. also you know there are more things that determine how feminine and masculine someone looks besides estrogen and testosterone right? you don't get enough magnesium and your skin and hair is going to look like shit. its the second most common vitamin deficincy next to vitamin d. just take some fucking magnesium and stop worrying about arbitrary levels of test that might come from taking VITAMINS FOR CHRIST SAKE.

i use ritalin and high content nicotine vape. also drink lots of water, coffee, diet sodas if youre a disgusting pig, etc.
and go on long walks to keep yourself occupied and burn some calories, like 3+ hour walks.
t. former anorexic

>Erre ok lets try, thank you
duckpond#6299

i get that you feel agoraphobic (fear of public spaces), i have struggled that alot too.

im extraverted, so i give off the impression that i don't have social anxiety, but actually, im constantly terrified that i am bothering people and one of my coping mechanisms is to try and socialize my way through it, but thats if im actually in the social setting, in the past i have stayed isolated in my house for monthes at a time because i was scared. i understand what you are going through.

i want you to save this image and try and read it when you are having intrusive negative self talk or panic or anxiety, maybe keep it on your phone.

i have been laughed at in the street before. growing up, the whole community would literally follow me singing a song about how feminine my walk is in order to make fun of me.

what helped me alot was dialectic behavioural therapy, i would reccomend watching some youtube videos about that or reading about it. its essentially techniques on how to police and manage your own thoughts and self talk and self esteem, and to become your own guardian, learning to protect your self from your own intrusive thoughts (your thoughts are not you, your self is seperate from your thoughts, and not all your thoughts are your own, like intrusive thoughts)

or protect your self from aggressive behaviour from other people

or protect other people from how we can sometimes be abusive.

once again, really give a try readin gthose books i reccomended here

Attached: FL2TOnHUcAUUvm9.jpg (680x510, 73.29K)