Tops say they want their bottoms to be introverted but I'm introverted and no top goes after me

Tops say they want their bottoms to be introverted but I'm introverted and no top goes after me

Attached: 1661378103423960.png (1041x858, 428.48K)

How are we meant to find you if you're so introverted you don't show yourself at all?
Also are you a nerd

I dont care wether you are extroverted or introverted but i want you to be submissive

you're a basedjak poster so that's probably the reason nobody wants to date you
it's kind of like someone saying they're a nice guy and girls must not like nice guys, but then you look behind that and you see that they're socially autistic and annoying

No one actually wants to date an introverted person. Introversion is an inherently negative quality.

>How are we meant to find you if you're so introverted you don't show yourself at all?
idk I was hoping that someone would care about me enough to make me come out of my shell
>Also are you a nerd
Yes

I'm a people pleaser, I don't have the will to resist you :)

I mean most bottoms are extroverted, just go find a introverted top and live cozy together

How?

I'm not easy to please. Only when you satisfy my needs without me having to ask you to so it will i reward you fully

Gaygen, discord, games, dating apps idk I'm introverted too

I hate mind games. Either you speak clearly what you want, or you can go fuck yourself

Thats pretty bratty for a bottom. You need a mouth full of cock to fix that attitude of yours

>gaygen
I'd rather not date a Any Forums poster
>discord
What do I do? Look for my city's discord? I already tried that and not much people posts there
>games
Such as? I'm too shy to use the mic

League, overwatch, fortnite all generic games I found my bf on r9k lol

KYS negger abuser I hope you get AIDS faggot

Thats the right amount of resistance. Just thinking about you not liking it but being too overwhelmed to say anything makes me hard as fuck.

nta but a proper daddy doesn't ask for sex in a relationship.. he just takes it.

I don't know what you're referring to

Nice thought but you're disconnected from reality. You don't have a vagina. Fucking your ass without having it be a miserable disgusting experience requires prep and planning. Throw a bucket of cold water on your virginal hentai expectations and join us in the real world

I'm not the other bratty bottom

.Not wanting to be abused is not being bratty

I have a confession to make, i'm not the rapey user, i just replied to you for fun

he's not rapey.. The last two men I dated never asked for it they never had to. They took care of me and they got access whenever they wanted. Being carried off to bed after filling a man's stomach is hot.

Attached: unknown (3).png (641x680, 423.9K)