Libs of TikTok goes on smear campaign

so how long do you think it'll be until one of LOTT or matt walsh's wacko fans goes on some holy crusade against hospitals or places like planned Parenthood? LOTT used to just be random tiktoks of people with 500 followers talking about their neopronouns or whatever but it's getting serious

Attached: Screenshot_20220915-142106~2.png (1080x1614, 540.75K)

>so how long do you think it'll be until one of LOTT or matt walsh's wacko fans goes on some holy crusade against hospitals
One literally called in a bomb threat; did you somehow miss that?

So at what point does this become "fighting words" and grounds for self defense? I'm just saying that the person who runs Libs of Tiktok has a name: Chaya Raichik.

Chaya Raichik is trying to restrict YOUR bodily autonomy.

Wheres the lie?

Simply describing what people actually do is not a smear campaign tranon

look up what stochastic terrorism is, chud

Since these places are not offering these services to minors i assume youll have no issues with a law making it illegal to offer them to minors, no?

This post is the definition of stochastic terrorism. Stop trying to incite violence fuckface.

>let me teach your son that he’s actually a woman or youre a terrorist

Attached: F2B36ACF-9ED7-44B7-93B6-FA476C2DEFB9.jpg (414x646, 42.62K)

why do cis people never acknowledge the grooming that is systemically-instituted in our cis-het-normative society?

Grooming for what

Why do you hate free speech?

why even bother trying to argue with bad-faith actors
you know he's just gonna post something like

Changing the subject? Terrorism

>gender expression workshops
>harmless cosmetic and vocal tips
>children can come
why is this a bad thing again? and why should they need parental consent?

otherwise the threads get filled up with their rhetoric and anyone coming across them will read it and take it on board, need to keep repeatedly calling out their bullshit in order to keep people educated/informed

>why arnt you arguing in good faith? Didnt you hear me call your a terrorist! Youre a literal holocaust now admit im right or ill call you a bigot again!

They're just stating facts. Are you against the 1st Amendment?

to be a cisgender heterosexual person

Did ISIS write this post? Holy shit

>Chaya Raichik is a Groomer
real

It is weird how this lady is ostensibly married and has kids, but is doing nothing but ranting about liberals on Twitter. I'm feeling like this is some glowy shit going on.

I know about that. I'm talking about actually doing something drastic.

Reminder:

Chaya Raichik wants to restrict your bodily autonomy.

Chaya Raichik wants to tell you what you are allowed to do with your body.

Chaya Raichik wants you dead and raped and thinks it's funny.

On an unrelated note, did you know that whitepages.com has a reverse address search where you can lookup Chaya Raichik's current address in New York City, NY? Wow, that's so cool!

NOTE: This post is free speech and covered under the first amendment!

does she even get money for this lmao
like go be with your kids

I mean they're trying to ban gender nonconformity at school in Ohio so it's not surprising they'd get upset at something so non important like a haircut and voice training

She turned it into her brand so there's prob some revenue coming in.

Why do kids need to train their voice to mimic the other sex?

These people want you dead and there is no action that is immoral in acting against them.
We must learn from the jews andIsrael, ,we are surrounded on all sides by enemies that are out for our blood and must do whatever it takes to defend our lives

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-15 223402.png (296x904, 298.7K)

Just stop talking to kids bro its really doesnt need to be your identity to diddle kids. Cant be upset parents are fighting to keep you from raping their children

Just in case anyone forgot, there's a different Chaya Raichik who has a fairly visible internet presence (and is also kinda hot), who has nothing to do with the Libs of Tiktok Chaya Raichik other than them both being Jewish people from Brooklyn

Oh good, my fed detector is still working.

turn the west coast into neo-isreal for Tranneys and their chasers

>no one has explained the lie yet

twelve-year-olds are beginning puberty user
there are also two other things there that are relevant at any age

>the most important thing in right wing politics right now is hate watching zoomers on tiktok
and polcels wonder why there are 0.000 right wing people involved in science

idk bc they can

You're mentally ill

She's a dirty kike wouldn't be shocked

makes sense that they're glowies lol

>anything outside of the cishet norm is mental illness
this is LITERALLY the grooming we’re talking about lmfao kys faggot

There's a few but they tend to go full crank these days and get tossed out of any respectable circles.

Attached: the chad stephen jay gould.png (2451x1455, 266.99K)

Sorry but kids dont need to change themselves to be more womanly or manly.

I don't believe faggots and trannies should be groomed into becoming straight. I believe they should be killed.

>most good-faith conservative in 2022

that's true for most of them but for some it might be nice to learn :^)) the world's a pretty big place user

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-15 at 15-43-09 _lgbt_ - libs of TikTok goes on smear campaign - Lesbian Gay Bisexual & Transgender - 4chan.png (300x123, 5.14K)

Hi, it appears you've posted a MEF. Please make sure you can tell the difference between this person and legitimate transwomen

Attached: Infograph.png (1950x2518, 1.32M)

Ooooh, scary. I'm shaking in my boots at the idea of a fat nerd who watches harem anime coming after me.

I'm not a conservative

>MEF
Get this reddit shit off my board.

uh huh im sure sweetie

>tranny accusing anybody of watching anime
No self awareness as usual

Comservatives are to the far left of me

>projecting

Post your hog

i really hope youre just an edgy teenager and not a grown ass adult thinking like this. the latter would be uhh… YIKES

it's kinda funny to imagine that they wake up to log onto their TikTok burner account scrawling through various LGBT related hashtags to find a theyfab with 300 followers talking about how their frog/frogself pronouns are valid or post some random lady explaining how she's allowing her 5 year old to socially transition and furiously downloading these videos one by one, red in the face with anger mumbling about the trans agenda & soros