New pinhead is trans

>new pinhead is trans
>bridget from guilty gear is trans
>hunter schafer, a trans actress, is really popular right now
are we, dare i say it, winning?

Attached: 1652049161355.jpg (818x982, 1.82M)

Not really. You had all those things a decade ago.

Personally, I have to say this media circlejerk around trannies has made me more transphobic.

Personally, I have to say this right wing circlejerk around trannies has made me less transphobic

Trans people are being pushed by the left and some corporations since it gives people the illusion that this is some radical cause to fight for (while letting rightoids believe they are fighting against some pedochild corruptors)
This is all to distract us from anything that is actually revolutionary. Dont worry about the climate, loss of privacy, and elites consolidating more money and power. Instead look at this dude who wants to were a dress focus on that.
So no. Nobody is winning.

I had to Google what Guilty Gear is because I'm not a weaboo.
Safe to say, if even trannies who are into some video games (me) don't know what you're talking about, normies definitely don't either

Damn bro you totally cracked the code and stuff

Trannies fighting for their right to exist is totally a psyop to disctract people from... climate LOL

>Trannies fighting for their right to exist is totally a psyop
The media pushing this stuff is not fighting for the right of trans people to exist they are making it worse. They specifically show bad optics to make people upset and create controversy.
Like it dont think its some shadowy group politicals doing this intentionally. Its just in the media and the powers that be interest.
They dont care about trans people one way or the other. So why would the media or politicians ever want to bring attention to the real issues like the class divide or climate? Any radical action towards them could really hurt the existing power structure where they are thriving. So they need to get people upset about something else instead. Shining a light on trans people (most of who just want to pass and not be recognized as trans anyway) is a useful way to hide what is really important. Its not just trans either.

The climate agenda is a hoax to take people's rights and freedom away, just like the covid hoax

Wasn't pinhead meant to be ambiguous gender wise originally

>we
no. a selective few trans people with rich parents are going to be canonized and ascend to the social mountaintop while the rest are stuck in their hometowns working shitty jobs hoping no one from high school walks in and recognizes them. what kind of retard do you have to be to confuse the spectacle with reality? is disposable media really your gauge for public sentiment?

I don't know about normies knowing about it, but Bridget was like the patient zero for the whole trap shit to really take off.

You think mircoplastics in the water, companies dumping toxins into rivers, and the increasing soil degradation of farm land is a hoax?

I think making the small man pay for the damage done by big corporations is the biggest hoax.
The people who preach about climate change on the TV all night and day will never eat bugs, they will never give up their mansions or their private jets. You will. You will own nothing and you will be happy.

You are not even talking to me you are talking to some strange perception of "the other side" that exists only in your imagination. Where did I say you need to eat the bugs or pay of the crimes of some corpo?
This is exactly what I am talking about. No real change can done because the media (which isnt just talking heads on tv and news articles btw) obfuscates the real issue and instead pits us against each other.
I am not one who is going to take away what you own. They are.

>I am not one who is going to take away what you own.
But you will support those who do. Just like you probably supported and continue to support medical tyranny.

who you callin pinhead

pinhead always had tranny stuff
i dont think cenobites have a gender

You are not listening. Whatever thats fine.
I am not your enemy nor do support the people that are. Being concerned about the environment and stewardship is not about forcing you to eat bugs or taking away your home. I wish you would actually look at what I said. You dont have to agree with, but please give me the diginity to actually look instead of just assuming I am a member of the other tribe and therefore I must believe X.

It us vs them and they really like it when we argue amongst overselves. If you look at someone who, like you, is concerned about the elites taking away our rights and ablitiy to be self sufficient and see and enemy because they are also concerned about how those same people you hate are treating the earth we are not going to get anywhere.

it's so hard to sympathize with you fucks when you keep spouting the same catch phrases over and over like robots
It's genuinely hard to see you as a human and not a chat bot when you do it
Also, you sure do seem to hate rich people, but you also don't seem to want to do anything about rich people. What's the deal with that?

>the covid hoax
Wtf do you mean "covid hoax"?
Do you think that no one got sick? Did my relatives not get sick? Did my boss's father not die? What's wrong with your fucking head?

Pin head has no genitals.
Bridget technically wasn't trans.
Literally who?

That's the irony. You're tricked by the fallacious assumption that if someone exploits something, then it's not real and should be ignored.
But YOU will experience the consequences. Not they in their bunkers and with powerful supplies.
Denying climate change won't remove their impunity and will leave the problem in hands of people accepting greenwashing to appease their conscience.