Would any chaser on here like to train a boymoder with a shock collar and a clicker

Would any chaser on here like to train a boymoder with a shock collar and a clicker
Please

Attached: 8d7f5b0d1cc63e5559e5cbdb23479e89.jpg (222x222, 10.78K)

Lewd >.

only if your penis is

Yes, me. Would you walk around naked with nothing but a tail butt plug in your ass while doing house chores for me?

tfw no strong man to teach me to obey his every command, tfw no strong man to completely ruin my brain and make me his bitch.

Attached: 1632922359714.jpg (400x400, 16.48K)

Idk how inches work but it's like 13cm I think idk I haven't measured it in years

Can I wear the doggy ears too please
If yes then yes absolutely
God same I need that so so much

cute little bottombrained slut

adorable little trained boymoder pet

>cm
Why aren't there any cute trans girls in the US? They're all a bunch of weirdo, feminist "stronk wymin" here...

Attached: 1653356262795.jpg (400x400, 15.16K)

Thank you!!! :D
Thank youuu

I'm sure you'll be able to find someone user!! I keep my fingers crossed for you!!

no wtf

>Can I wear the doggy ears too
Yes. One last question; how do you feel about wearing a chastity cage?

What the fuck is a chaser?
What the fuck is a boymoder?

I'm not into that cringy dom/sub shit normally but I'm more into this than I thought possible

You're lame
I'll wear a cage if you want me to user but you're gonna have to keep the keys

What brings you to this board today, traveler?

That's great! I'm glad people like this idea!

Curiosity.

Also: I'm looking for a cute boywife (male). As long as he isn't a troon. Is there a place here for a 80% superbisexual man or will I be persecuted and hated on here?

That's pretty vague, care to share any more?

See

Bisexuals are pretty much hated here but in fact a significant plurality of us are bichads. They call us bipedos sometimes because gays live in fear of the day we will leave them for a woman and they correctly deduce that our interest in them ends around age 24 years, 11 months, 31 days, 23 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds.

Anyway as long as you don't make your bisexuality your entire personality it's ok, deep down we're a tolerant group as long as you keep that degenerate, fence-sitting biperversion in the bedroom where it belongs.

I'd like to date a man because women kinda suck. I'm sorry.

giga incel post

Ah, prison gay. You're among friends here, friend.

What does that mean? I must admit I wish I was full homo though. Would make my life a lot easier.

are you hot? are you fat?