Bought panties for the first time

Bought panties for the first time

They arrive to tomorrow

I'm nervous...

Attached: 1647288444383.png (1441x1509, 841.23K)

Don't forget to post pics here when you try them on so that we can judge you relentlessly.

I have no ass and am ashamed of it, so no.

Attached: you're agp.jpg (539x680, 79.11K)

are you even on hrt yet user? they are things you can hide from others so really it's only u that has to know about it.

you dont need to post ass, show bulge.

agp gear

I'm about to hit 10 months on HRT, I think.

oh wow so this is a big step for you after boymoding for so long!

Yeah, lol.
Also, people are kinda starting to notice, so I don't think I can boymode for much longer. It sucks because I still have beard shadow even though I've done a bit of laser and don't know how to use makeup.

shadow is the worst! can you do any more laser sessions? I've had about 4 and that's really helped me a lot. The dysphoria with it is unnerving.

I have 2 left, and it helped a bit, but it still is obvious, so I need a lot more.

Anyone have that comic?

Cool, now buy some lingerie and cat ears, and come over to my place where I’ll FUCK you so hard you’ll see heaven.

Congrats on the purchase, be careful not to make too much of a mess, because you would definitely jizz in those within minutes of putting them on

I hope you can afford additional ones hun. Keep strong spirit

*hug*

I've been on HRT for 2 years and girlmoding for 1 and I haven't bought panties yet because I'm not a hon

im too nervous to do that kind of thing, i've literally had my family hand me the package containing my hrt but i'm scared one time they'll go through my package or i won't be home or something

>girlmoding
>no girl panties
it's not girlmoding then genius

at home it's much more difficult to do. At least with HRT you can hide that easier

based. boyshorts solo any other underwear anyways.

It's functionally indistinguishable from girlmoding

girls don't wear male underwear sorry anonette