Why do disgusting pooners refer to themselves as twinks? Gtfo with your unshaven monstrosity of a protruding cunt

Why do disgusting pooners refer to themselves as twinks? Gtfo with your unshaven monstrosity of a protruding cunt.
Keep your cope at manageable levels, please.

Attached: 461134.jpg (750x847, 121.37K)

they refer to themselves as fembois and men as well.. it's a little cute and adorable

NOT HECCIN COOL DOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's exactly the same as mtfs calling themselve boymoders or amazon mommies or twinks.

Faggot seething that not all boys that he's targeting will be fit for a rape.

Please, kys you abomination.

cos they are kawaii uguuu~ femboys just like in their animes uwu

Not sure how they're cute, the testosterone they take just ruins their body for any malebrained individual.

They look like a fucking female dwarf and then have the sexuality of a hyper-submissive, like what market are you appealing to exactly?

The regular trannies are bad too, yeah. I just noticed this pooner bitch today.

We agree that ftms are too disgusting to ever be raped.

the fact that they call themselves that in face of reality is kyute not their physical looks.

Is this not a twink?

Attached: 1612803923236.jpg (1242x2208, 359.02K)

Cope and seethe

stop taking crack mate

How else would he keep his body nice and twinkish?

It’s a dyke.

MTFs truly deserve all the hate they get

Elliot is more of a twink, terje is just ugly

Yeah, makes you think why they hate trans guys so much. Perhaps it's becasue 99% of population is disgusted by them, even the wokest allies, and nobody sees them as women (which they are not).

Well yeah that's the cope, OP. Being a big manly tough masculine man probably feels out of reach for those ftms, so they settle for the more realistic goal of femboy and twink.

>Not sure how they're cute, the testosterone they take just ruins their body for any malebrained individual.
>They look like a fucking female dwarf and then have the sexuality of a hyper-submissive, like what market are you appealing to exactly?
I’m FTM and I look like what I am, a teenage boy
I’m only ever a top and I appeal to the demographic of trans women who want a pervy gross teenage boy to grope their tits

Poonbro, trans women just want to ride your pussy, becasue guess what? They are men. Don't be a fool.

>trans women just want to ride your pussy
Based poonchaser, but isn’t that exactly what you want too?

True and based.

If you're 5 foot nothing and have a vegana, you're a woman, end of statement.

Desperation really drives people to the depths of the abyss, doesn't it.

yeah, but I'm open about it

Elliot is too hairy to be a twink

is that this girl from the photo? she looks nice.

>ftm hate thread by insecure cis twinks
>mtfs get blamed
i swear this place is so fucking braindead now

She's ugly outside her facetuned closeups

Attached: 854CE2FF-736A-4E7A-8D1E-ED5EB49F598F.jpg (720x1280, 150.37K)

I refuse to believe that's an afab

Why cis men should give a fuck about ftms? It' all about male troonies who are seething that people aren't disgusted by pooners even half as much as by male troons (mtfs).

Lol, she looks fine, even good I would dare to say. Are you a seething mtf or smth?