Reddit hugboxing is useless so tell it to me straight

Do I have a chance or is it over? 6 months on bathtub HRT, starting to wonder if it's legit.

Attached: queen cobra.jpg (413x443, 11.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YUvqMtZpjns?t=107
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Goth is stupid but you have a feminine face so it's a good starting point.

Peak krautface

youtu.be/YUvqMtZpjns?t=107

post cobra kinos

ffs would do wonders

how is that low res photo the only one youre comfortable posting? cant tell much from it, dont pass but if youre creative with makeup who knows what happens

queencobra.jpeg

yeahhh buddy tmdwu.

HRT isn't magic, you're probably never going to pass, you've got to make yourself good with that.

You cute
www.youtube.com/watch?v=56YKzTSKdzo

la creatura.......

>HRT isn't magic
are you saying a wand is required too?

I'll never get over the tactical soap ad.

Even with makeup and a blurry pic you don't pass. However, I'll never give a final rating before FFS. Most people who'd have zero chances of passing do end up passing after. Sometimes it just takes multiple rounds of FFS.

So it technically isn't "over" just as long as you have the cash for that.

Attached: Mr.crabs_money_spread.jpg (657x437, 30.5K)

u look like eeeeeevery goth bitch at the mall youll b good

Even through that blurry photo you look like a man. Specifically a man on his way to rock show that is going to play cover songs of Ozzy Osborne.

>leaves hugbox
>goes to notorious self sabotaging troon incel circlejerk instead
>pretends it was a logical decision

There's hope hun and you're for sure feminized but by god get a better fucking camera and get off the internet with that attitude. You're just looking for self-harm by asking this kind of shit. Work on your inner confidence.

>Specifically a man on his way to rock show that is going to play cover songs of Ozzy Osborne.
twu toobz

6 months is nothing. Start worrying after 2 years.

KingCobraJFS is trans?

TIMDWIUT

This is what can happen with two extra years of aging as an alive cisgender non-related man TMDNWU

Attached: king cobra jfs hair.jpg (658x658, 363.46K)

LOL