Survey time:

survey time:

how many cisf friends do you have?

do you pass or not?

Attached: 1663118859925775.png (702x830, 954.92K)

like 2-3
I pass

maybe 2, the 3rd that could be a friend was an exchange student for only one year

Don’t know if I pass, all of my frens (I guess people I know of and see regularly but I don’t really have frens since I disassociate regularly and have a hard time with relationships at that level) are cis women and the occasional gay man, actually I’d say my closest fren is gay but we talk a lot about literature. We talk about a lot of stuff, tv shows, where did (x) get (y), tarot, astrology, share things we find with each other. I dunno I guess I have frens then

i think i pass

actually i have no friends at all rn and haven't had one in many, many years

0 cisf friends
0 cism friends
i am mentally ill
i pass but as mid/below average woman

irl i only know cis people
online i keep cis friends on instagram, trans friends on twitter
i think i pass probably? i am very anxious

No, cis girls just like faggots I guess

all my close friends are cis. so 4-5. i don’t have too many trans friends weirdly. I pass alright but my voice needs work.

zero
yes, as a man

Attached: 1660915584583621.jpg (853x1000, 237.31K)

0!!!!
i've been told that i do but i do not believe

I have 3 or 4 cisf friends
I don't pass

5 or so? all online though i dont have any irl friends of any kind only my loves

pass usually okay
>inb4 kys hon etc

>Pass
No, lol
>Cisf friends
2 close ones, 6 a little further away. We have a bunch of cis gay guys in the friend circle so nobody tries to faghag me, even though they've been that in the past.

like 11 i guess? I'm close friends with 6 of them and the rest are like people that I party with

I don't pass but I also haven't been misgendered in 2 years and I'm not intentionally out (as I said I don't pass but use a girl name at school and have usually wear feminine clothes so anyone with a brain can tell I'm trans)

Attached: IMG_20220904_200954small.jpg (1920x2565, 561.14K)

i don’t have any friends
not even online
you anons are all i got

The fabled Chadhon

Five cisf, one cism
Don't pass at all

I'd say about 40% of my friends are cis women, about 30% are cis men, and about 30% are trans (mostly trans women). I pass but am open about being trans to friends and stuff

5 or 6. i pass

Your definition of chad is an interesting one