How girly were you as a child? Did you ever get in trouble for it?

How girly were you as a child? Did you ever get in trouble for it?

Attached: 9A65C6CC-4DA0-4AE5-95CE-791D1D5F04AE.jpg (3000x4000, 2.32M)

i was a sissy feminized faggot and my family hated me for it

Even the women in your family were mean about it? So who “feminized” you?

I tried to eat a shit ton of s o y based foods when I was like 12 because I read that it would make you grow boobs and become more feminine. No one caught on but also uhh it didn't work

i was a little girly but my dad bullied me relentlessly for it so eventually i became a robot instead

I grew up with my two cousins (both AFAB) in the middle east. My brother is 8 years older than me so he never hanged out with us. We would run around the fields and play fairies, do witch remedies by pounding plants and rocks in a mortar, and watch Barbie movies. We would trade dolls too but then my dad got mad and threw all my dolls away, I remember crying and screaming a lot when it happened.

im pretty sure my family thought i was gay since i was able to walk until i came out as a tranny lol

i remember my mother would ask me and my siblings if we liked anyone and she'd always assume my brother and sister's crushes were the opposite gender but then she'd always use gender neutral pronouns when she asked me

absolutely zero

my parents tried to stop me from eating certain things out of fear that it would lower my testosterone
i drank a shitload of goy milk tho. still don't have any tits

Yeah s o y is a meme, I realize that now. I just became anorexic and weighed 95 lbs when I was 20. I think that actually kinda worked because now I'm much shorter and smaller than average despite not being able to grow boobs now

I pretty much intentionally stunted my own puberty by developing an eating disorder at 11 (was always skinny, but had a crippling fear of weight gain). Never had it confirmed by a doctor but I obviously did something. I’m 20 and like half the girls my age have broader shoulders than me

I got bullied for it in school and the school tried to force me to cut my hair and not wear make up and stuff

I was gender nonconforming enough to have to be in therapy for it when I was 8 years old. It didn't work, I was always feminine; probably even more than my sister when it came to girlish things. I started living as a girl when I was a teenager and nobody really cared. I don't know why people here talk about being hurt so much? No one ever hated me for being a girl

>Parents had a sham marriage
>Mom married my dad when she was 26 and he was 38
>He was a corporate attorney and she was a hostess at some fancy bar, he proposed I think after 8 months of dating
>Mom immediately gets pregnant with my sister and then I’m born two years later
>Dad works 60-70 hours a week and is constantly traveling so mom basically raises us alone
>Says she often dressed me like a girl as a toddler and insists I loved it
>She lets my hair grow long, I have a vague memory of sitting on her bed and wearing a light pink dress while she brushes my hair when I was 4
>Have typical girl interests like Barbies and Disney princesses
>Apparently my dad starts complaining about it to my mom but she refuses to stop me
>Play dress up with my sister all the time, dad has no idea because he’s almost never home
>Don’t find out about this until way later, but when I was 6 my mom finds out that my dad has been cheating while on business trips and she’s been secretly planning a divorce
>One Saturday night my dad walks in on me and my sister dancing around in her room while wearing ballet dresses, he tells me to take it off and pulls my sister out of the room and starts screaming at her
>Sister starts crying, mom runs upstairs and starts screaming at him
>I’m freaking out, trying to take the dress off but can’t because there’s a zipper in the back
>Dad storms down the stairs, mom comes in the room and tells me I did nothing wrong and I don’t have to take the dress off
>Can hear parents fighting the rest of the night downstairs, sleep with my sister because I’m too scared to even leave her room
>Dad moves out a couple weeks later

I was mostly socialized by women and most of my friends were female but I still loved guns, comic books, action figures and war.

pretty girly, but i didn't get punished for it
feminist mom

Why? Did you have any sisters? Did they like guns?

Yea I grew up in a traditional Hispanic household where I'm supposed to be a macho man but I was as girly as my sister and even looked pretty similar to her. My dad and brothers gave me shit and they don't talk to me anymore. Only my sister stayed in contact with me but I moved away so it's hard to keep in touch often

What if I say never? am I an imposter?

>born '92
>friends 50/50 boys/girls
>lots of video games
>lots of going outside doing stuff with friends

Thats literally it, to be fair I never had the chance cause like all my stuff was like lego, and knights and star wars. No sisters to do girl stuff with.

I watched the entirety of sailor moon from like ... 5-8 years old, does that count........

>im jealous af
i got the distant father and a mother more masculine than he was who punished any nonconformity, i always wanted a sister but i got a brother who beat me up.

Yeah I love my mom so much, after the divorce she REALLY started encouraging my femininity just to spite my dad lol

i was 'sensitive' and cried a lot, was a huge mommy's boy, fastidious and picky about grooming, liked dolls and dressup, and not into rough boys play. got called a fag or gay a looot.

i got bullied constantly at school esp by older boys, and my dad shamed me for not wanting to fight back / being bad at it / being prissy. my mom caught me wearing her clothes and made it this yucky giant big deal about how i was sexually attracted to her and made me feel really deeply ashamed and confused.

eventually learned to disassociate and just became uninteresting prey with minimal interactions with my family, by high school i had no real friends and was a fat miserable loser, when puberty started and the hair kept coming i basically gave up :(

better now but gdi I'd have loved to be a youngshit instead of a boomerhon -.-