Why did he choose to be weird?

He could've been a hot hrt femboy who posted lewds and dumb takes on Twitter. But instead, he chose to be weird and fat.

The worst part is that he's short and not all that masc so he could've been a perfect femboy but he had to go the "tranny bad" route. Now he's built like a brick, got caught talking to little boys, and is getting clowned by the japs. Why did he choose this life?

Attached: Dimitri_Monroe_4.jpg (250x197, 9.99K)

>getting clowned by the japs
Wym? He's an actual Japanese person.

lol

is he actually not on hrt? what did he say about trannies?

iirc he was on hrt for a little while and then got gyno and stopped, he's just a notorious self hating closet tranny obsessed with trans people. Pretends to be a femboy, but is rapidly expiring like all non hrt femboys.

>is getting clowned by the japs.
Source? I wanna have a laugh.

hes a top so he cant get on hrt and lose pp function

why are poor japanese people treated this way?

Posted essay on Youtube about Bridget not being trans and then took it down after the developer responded and confirmed that the character goes by she/her pronouns.

He also called himself an actual Japanese person in the title, lol. It's so bad.

How? Was he like raised by expats in Japan? This is a white man.

Hiding his chin lmao

No, that's just what being a terminally only weeb does to a mf.

because he painted himself into a corner to be "based" and "one of the good ones" and has too much pride/social pressure to ever be anything different now. conversely the left is too laser focused on purity culture to ever let someone with a problematic past "in" so he's quite trapped

The "trap" trapped himself

Attached: ironic (1).jpg (800x450, 45.81K)

>closet tranny
How is he closeted if he openly dresses like a faggot in public? That's like the furthest you can be from being closeted.

Because he,s fat, thats the problem
That's why he became a neet femboy who panders to rightoids instead of a normal tranny

I used to be in a discord server with dimitri for awhile before he left. One time in vc I asked him what he was going to so as he got older, if he was going to start hrt or not and he totally sperged out at me claiming I was trying to pinkpill him. I genuinely didn't mean to, but it was clear I hit a sore spot. He's pretty insecure about aging or hrt or something. Idk why some "femboys" don't realize that it's quite literally just a phase because of how male aging works. You either stop being a femboy at some point or you take hrt and age a little more gracefully. You can see he's already starting to look a little busted.

>One time in vc I asked him what he was going to so as he got older, if he was going to start hrt or not and he totally sperged out at me claiming I was trying to pinkpill him.

So that proves that femboys really don't know what they're doing lmao.

Attached: Pepe_kek.gif (498x498, 571.14K)

>midwit take

I think he's in denial about the reality of male aging. One day he'll look like his dad and it'll be impossible to be a "femboy" and boom there goes his entire brand and identity and his YouTube career. Yeah I mean it sucks, but this is literally why you take hrt and get a double mastectomy. I think that the more people that tease and taunt him about taking hrt the more stubborn he'll be in refusing it.