Dating as MTF

Why is dating as an MTF so hard? I tried using Hinge and only got 25 or so matches over a week and every single one of them was either boring or an irredeemable pervert. Whats the best way to find someone nice?
>Pic unrel

Attached: EA30D781-B661-4272-A003-F1EF093D056E.jpg (1200x675, 89.46K)

How does a man not be boring?

Have interests beyond sitcoms and blockbuster movies and have interesting perspectives on the world !!

Honestly, having interesting perspectives on the world is a really nice out. If someone fails to offer that then I think I can agree that they're boring, even if they're passionate about whatever everyday hobby they may have.

Yess exactly ! I think its ok if someone’s only into like mainstream stuff,, having niche interests definitely doesn’t mean someone’s interesting ! But being able to form their own thoughts about the world that arent just repeating what they read online (or whatever) is the true mark of someone worth talking to !!!!

Attached: 2A3D12A0-0BD7-44A3-B346-8D6514FB5C65.jpg (2500x1308, 221.03K)

Idk, it was miserable when I was 22, I can't imagine it'll be any better now I'm approaching 27
>Match with guy, seems nice
>Get to know him over a couple of days
>Half way through a conversation, he suddenly asks
>'So yeah, this is a bit awkward, but would you be willing to peg me sometimes if we were in a relationship?'
>Mfw
Most people straight up didn't respond or engage any further either. Felt like the most artificial, sterile bullshit ever. Love isn't real, people are driven purely by hedonistic pursuits.

Attached: file.png (770x800, 616.91K)

"only if we use a strap-on" would be a possible response

>NOO i won't peg you, that's disgusting
*dates a transbian next*
>Yes I'll peg you sweaty
why though?

or perhaps
>No I don't want to peg ur hairy fucking man arse, thanks for wasting my time baiting me in with conversations for half a week
This happened more frequently than you might imagine, right up there next to the 'Me and friends are in town, I want to fuck you, but I want to keep you a secret fucktoy and won't show you to friends or family then will dump you when I deploy again'
Because I'm not interested in fat, hairy man arse

>Because I'm not interested in fat, hairy man arse
legit answer. i didn't give this much thought.

I think love is real i just think dating is evil and hard! There has to be a way to make it easier though…

Attached: 87FE2524-F5D1-4B55-A866-9711E3B39C7D.jpg (1200x675, 108.51K)

>fucktoy and won't show you to friends or family then will dump you when I deploy again'

Don't bother trying to date straight guys for starters. It's insanely hard for a guy to come out as gay to his frens and family even if u consider it straight. They also have to come to terms with it so you're almost never going to find a right fit there. Openly put in profile that ur trans and are looking for someone who's out to their family and frens. Also something like bumble or okcupid generally has better quality people on there.

A lot of internet dating is not great because people are trying to have casual sex first and relationship second.

>Openly put in profile that ur trans
I did this bit but never said the latter bit about them being out/comfortable
>something like bumble or okcupid
OKCupid was good in my experience, but not many people engaging. Bumble seemed to have more people engaging but nothing really came of it (weird question-answer style 'speed dating' format)
>A lot of internet dating is not great because people are trying to have casual sex first and relationship second.
Yeah, true. I know it's reality, just hard to persevere through it all and find anything meaningful. I'm not dating at the moment but hopefully things will be more settled down now I'm in my late 20s, like people looking for more serious relationships rather than hookups. I'm a little worried though, feel like my dating pool is already severely restricted, and now I'm fast approaching my 30s...
I've thought of going outside and touching grass more. Like engaging with my hobbies outside of the internet, going to meets. Maybe that'll make it easier to find someone you'll instantly connect with.

>one of them was either boring
Literally every single time I've heard someone complain about this on a dating app, it's projection and they expect the other person to do all of the work

Have you considered that small talk is always awkward and you end up talking about stupid shit until you find a common interest? I don't know anything about sitcoms or blockbusters but there are certain topics that ALWAYS come up in my area and they are mind numbingly boring, omg i just luuuv 2 travel what cuntrys have u been to omg me too that was so much fun!

You have to work past that stuff if you're going to try serious dating or you'll rope. Just treat it like the warm up set at the gym, it's not supposed to be fun, but it still has to be taken seriously or the results will be sub optimal.

t. boring chaser NPC who just wants a nice mtf to marry

I try my best to give engaging replies that address the stuff they said without leaving it at a dead end !! I dont have any proof i guess and of course I’d think I’m not the issue !! But still…

>already severely restricted, and now I'm fast approaching my 30s
It feels ancient but you'll run into more guys (assuming that's who you prefer) who are reaching maturity and are tired of chasing dumb women or are getting out of a marriage or LTR and are looking for someone more mature who will treat them right. While there may be fewer people overall I think the quality goes up.

All of the heartache is frustrating, try to find things that keep you happy and engaged in the meantime as sometimes our goal in life is just staying put together/pretty while we wait for him to find us.

*hugs*

I mean to a point !! But even at the stage of ‘What countries’ or whatever silly question either of you asks you can still like say Why you liked it or like attempt something more personal than just checking things off a list… For the most part I love small talk !! I get excited meeting new people and learning the dumb stuff abt them ! Its just that it doesn’t often get beyond that checking off stage

Attached: 003A5F5C-F56C-4400-A634-8B7B84384C39.jpg (699x361, 35.12K)

>Have you considered that small talk is always awkward and you end up talking about stupid shit until you find a common interest?
Stop talking to idiots then who are as shallow as a kiddie pool.

If I'm interested in a man I'll ask him about his career. From there we can talk about what he does, how his job makes him feel fulfilled, what his industry is like, how it may relate to my own experiences or learn something new about something I never understood.

I've gotten a date on expanding upon and growing a single topic. It's easy when you see them light up or make connections to other thoughts or aspects of life they haven't thought about.

Men are easy to talk to if you pay attention and care a little.

As a "straight" guy who likes trans women and cis women (and some men but that's rare) this is a hard one for me. Because I happen to have more gay friends than straight, a significant number of people in my life probably think I'm gay and would be more surprised if I started dating a trans woman because of the woman part not the trans part I might even get some blowback from some gay friends who think I "fooled" them even though I just never bothered to state my orientation. In fact I'm bi, but that's a no-win, so I'm not putting that even if you put a gun to my head sorry anti bi erasure activists I just don't care about your arguments. Most trans women seem allergic to the slightest hint that a guy might see them as anything less than a gigapassoid, so straight is what it has to be. It's insanely stupid but what honestly do you expect us to do?

Maybe see trans women as women but you’ll never do that