Is a friendship between different passability tiers ever possible? Like can a twinkhon ever be friends with a passoid...

Is a friendship between different passability tiers ever possible? Like can a twinkhon ever be friends with a passoid? Or will the passoid always look down on the twinkhon and the twinkhon be fully aware of it because she herself looks down on honhons?

I suspect a friendship can cross a single tier but anything more is too much of a stretch.

Attached: zyqxbwfpjam61.jpg (505x640, 69.25K)

Flol

who is there to look down at from a hon perspective? theyre already at the lowest tier

Megahons, gigahons, hons who transitioned even later than they did. Husstusshons can look down on agphons even even though they are often the more frightening-looking of the two.

Yes, as long as the passoid is magnanimous and genuinely a friend. Which is rare because human nature is cruel.

I am a mid level hon (perhaps even a giga hon, i dont know), and i make everyone around me uncomfortable, even the men that sleep with me and never call back

Welcome to the world of female friendships
Cis women love having friends uglier than them so I don’t see why trans women wouldn’t also

Anecdotal, but my most passing friend (socially transitioned at 13, hormones at 15) hates non-passers/AGPs and thinks they’re embarrassing. She only hangs out with biological women, gay men, and one other tranny

Possums are cool animals.

When I was a little kid we liked playing with a roadkill cuz we're 10 year old boys. We all played with roadkill, putting it in people's mailboxes throwing it at there door ect.

Anyways we came along a possum who was against the curb dead. So I picked it up by the tail to place it on someone's porch in our apartment building, knocking on the door before running away laughing like we did many times before.

All of all of a sudden as I picked it up by the tail the fucking thing came back to life and started hissing. I had heard of playing possum but this was my first time seeing it.

I screamed and flung it into the woods by the tail. We decided to go after the possum as it waddled away. We caught up to it and we started trying to grab it again. It hissed at us and then played dead again. We spent the next 10 minutes petting the possum as it played dead.

Then I told my friend Bobby to go get a box and we would put him in a box and take him with us. We did and we walked to Jenna's house and Bobby Jenna Andrew Ashley and I all petted and stared at the possum for 40 minutes before Jenna's parents yelled at us to let it go.

I was the coolest kid on Earth that day because I had a possum and no one else one else did.

opossums don't bite apparently they are super chill stupid animals that are basically like heavenly woodland creatures that tolerate people well. They waddle when they walk and are cute when they are babies. Because they're in nature's little sanitation engineers they're essentially immune to rabies and other pest diseases. So despite literally being in the garbage that possum is perfectly safe and probably doesn't have any type of diseases. They are magical animals and Ever since that day I've always loved possums.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-12-14-at-3.21.47-PM.png (1598x898, 1.28M)

Is this why every hot girl has a fat friend

Do you even make other hons uncomfortable?

I'm a passhon, like in-between twinkhon and passoid, and I wouldn't be seen dead with anyone below twinkhon tier. The collective noun for trannies is an outing.

Based. What tier of passbility is the other tran she hangs out with.

>The collective noun for trannies is an outing
lolll
yeah i’m on the bdd passoid/twinkhon and i’ll occasionally go to trans group things for the ego boost of mogging the honhons, but i could never seriously be friends with one. they’re usually super malebrained too cause the ones in my area all waited till they were 40 and had two kids to come out

Only if they have similar interests and the twinkhon mogs the passoid in that interest.

I know a husstuss passoid who hangs around with a lot of agp twinkhons and honhons but I'm sure it's just because she looks better in comparison. It's definitely more of a frenemy/rivalry thing than a genuine friendship.

I'm a gigapassoid. I won't be seen in public with anyone who doesn't pass or is unattractive. I am fine with being seen with cis women more attractive than me or less to a certain point.

i love fucking twinkhons

Is passoid top X twinkhon bottom the most kinographique pairing? I think it might be.

Based and very fembrained

I dont know, dont have any trans friends, but i supposei would. Im just objectively ugly, but thats not related to my transition, thats just me on a genetic level

>I wouldn't be seen dead with anyone below twinkhon tier

:(

>i could never seriously be friends with one

What if they're a really good person?

>I won't be seen in public with anyone who doesn't pass or is unattractive

Why not?