I'm a manmoder and I got E cup breasts after five years of hrt. I'm not going to post them...

I'm a manmoder and I got E cup breasts after five years of hrt. I'm not going to post them, I don't care if thread gets called a larp or whatever. But I just want to say that the idea that you can take HRT forever and no one will notice is not true, at least if you're some kind of double freak like me. I quit my job because people stared and made comments about it a lot. Now I'm waiting to run out of money so I can die.

Pic not really related because I look like an ugly creepy man with massive breasts and not like a cute girl with big breasts.

Attached: 1662640803665442.jpg (2004x2048, 288.37K)

and if anyone is curious I did spiro plus sublingual e and then switched to bica plus sublingual e + oral progesterone and then later butt progesterone

Does E cup even look that big on a male skeleton? Need pics to be sure

Are you that nerd girl who makes tik toks

Can you have sex with me before you die?

I want big breasts too :(
t. boymoder twinkhon

I wish mine as big as yours, I love manmoding with D cups I'm sorry it's been hard for you

It shows through a hoodie and sports bra easily, from the side they look enormous.

I don't have tik tok or any social media presence.

I'm a manmoder user.

can i be your boyfriend before you die

why the fuck are you boymoding at 5 years of hrt with e cups, you'd look like less of a freak if you actually girlmoded instead of literally being a guy with tits

What's your BMI? If you're overweight, weight loss would probably help a lot with that.

>I'm a manmoder user.
That's fine, now answer the question

fetishistic hon larp
post breasts in unsee

I have severe depression, anxiety, and most importantly unmedicated adhd and I basically am completely nonfunctional except for doing the bare minimum for survival (wageslaving for food and paying rent/bills). I have no family, no degree (dropped out of school several times), no money because it all went to bills. I'm just a big failure.

I'm not fat

I'm masculine and ugly. I look, act, and sound like a man. Not a boy, or a cute trap, I mean an actual man.

>I'm masculine and ugly. I look, act, and sound like a man. Not a boy, or a cute trap, I mean an actual man.
That's fine, now answer the question

Just post them if you're gonna die anyway. Make at least one good contribution to society with your life.

so wya

I can't answer unless I know if you're cis, trans, man woman enby, if you're close, what kind of sex you want to have, if you're a psycho etc.

Cism chaser in U.S., any kind of sex, I'm not a psycho, etc.

I don't feel like shaving so no

Don't shave, just wear a thin top braless and lemme see them breastuses

>I have severe depression, anxiety, and most importantly unmedicated adhd and I basically am completely nonfunctional except for doing the bare minimum for survival (wageslaving for food and paying rent/bills). I have no family, no degree (dropped out of school several times), no money because it all went to bills. I'm just a big failure.

ok so why are u boymoding and not girlmoding?

I'm not boymoding, I'm manmoding. If I honmode no one will see me as a woman and I will actively make the trans community look even worse than it already does.

If you manmode no one will see you as a women either? I don't get it

You have e cups I'd doesn't matter people see you as a tranny already

user you're honestly kind of retarded just start girlmoding