>detransition 3 years later because i felt i didnt pass
>2 years later
>20 now
>look back at pictures of myself in high school
>just looked like an average girl
>see other passing trans women on this board
>biggest feeling of regret is forming in my stomach
i was a fucking fool and i fell for the tricks of my own mental illness

Attached: Screenshot_2022-09-15-09-21-31-05_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg (1080x1067, 450.28K)

Lmao

Just retrans then how bad did you get in 2 years?

yeah this ^^

your literally only 20, and were on hrt for awhile anyways, just take you pills and go away pls

my voice dropped, i grew facial hair, i literally just look and sound like an average guy now

don't destroy your body

Attached: c17319f7e8520098102f6a76e5849c60.jpg (236x472, 18.42K)

ok?? Shave. Voice Train. stop being lazy lol

fuck i would rope if this was me

trust me im on the verge

What happened to reasons why you detransitioned?
Are they not valid anymore?

i did pass
i did sound fine
i was so consumed in my own idiocy that i strived for more thinking what i had wasnt enough, i thought 15 was too late and that because of that i looked like a man

i am so stupid looking back
i dont know what i saw

Ok get laser and vfs and start hrt

Ouch
I feel the pain in that
That's sad that there wasn't anybody there to help stop you, to help you see that you were being BDD

I detrans for the damn military service of my country, and I transitioned again later, what is the problem?, you are still young, but if you take hrt don't stop the treatment again or you will have cancer.

Trust me, you never looked like an average teenage girl. Trannies lack this thing called self-awareness which makes them blind to all their obvious masculine features and other tells.

i get youre trying to cheer me up but i just feel so lost rn

>cope of a rephon
I pass flawlessly as male to myself and others
Passing is doable
Take your pills lol

i like callign em rephon as well. i usually just call em troons tho?

Post pics, or you're talking bullshit and you're actually whtever the opposite of troon is.

Literally just your average skater dude
Nah troon is on hrt
Rephon is a seething repressor turning herself into a hon by refusing to transition sooner than later

Attached: IMG_20220911_185023.jpg (3209x5417, 3.01M)

Do you actually think that the person in this picture looks like anything other than a short haired woman? Who are you kidding?