Straight white male right wing friends

straight white male right wing friends
>despair about how horrible and tragic their suicide rates are and bemoan at how society doesn't care about them, or even mocks and eggs their suicidal feelings on
also straight white male right wing friends
>use tranny suicide rates as a punchline and mockery joke

Why do they do this?

Attached: eekumbokum.jpg (2048x1280, 221.67K)

Attached: fbb5b6798f31538f2497e7ceb2b52674.jpg (474x590, 46.45K)

>Any Forums is one person

all right wingers are the same in 2022 yeah

eh, its just the way of the nazi op

All of them are built in the same factory: the retard factory.

I'm right wing, and i never mock sui rates. I've had people close to me the their lives. When you generalize people, you're being just as petty as the people you purport to be better than.

I'm not generalizing. I'm talking specifically about right winger friends I know.

you've neeeeeeveer used the 41% meme? because that meme makes up about 41% of all posts on all right wing communities

do you know how hard it is to be a white dude who likes pussy and doesn't have gender dysphoria these days? we are the most oppressed class and trans women will never understand our daily struggles (read berserk and shit myself today, no gf)

Attached: Screenshot_20220915_003840.jpg (971x807, 255.87K)

lack of compassion for others or Hanlon's razor (aka, they're stupid).

>When you generalize people

>"My right wing friends"

Ah yes, every single right winger on the planet is her friend! Theydies, gentlethem, a prime example of how shitty reading comprehension leads to stupid opinions.

Gee why would they hate traitors who tried to jump the fence to the other side and literally don't want to be men anymore hmm I wonder

traitors to what??

The male gender

I fail to see how that's an argument.
The fact a group is mistreated by society isn't fundamentally right or wrong.
What right wingers bemoan when talking about male suicide rate and White suicide rate is the fact it's their group, a group that is established whitin society and supposed to be on top of it, that commits suicide the most, going again the doxxa stating their are on top, and illustrating a discrimination or at least difficult condition for said group.
When they mock tranny suicide rate, on the other hand, they mock the fact that this group has an astronomical suicide rate which illustrates clear mental illness.
The difference is that mental illness is ontological to the tranny condition, while it is not fundamentally to the male or White condition, rising questions on whether the place of Whites and males in society is so positive compared to other races.

not like this malereichsisters...

Bronze medal in mental gymnastics, try not to make your 105IQ so apparent next time.

If you thought I was trying to flaunt anything from a basic reasoning, you might have intellectual disabilities.
Also, not an argument, try harder next time.

They should stop being so lazy and get a job, that'll shape those lazy opiate addicted slack jawed mutts up.

>is the fact it's their group
there are many white trannies though
if they care so much about keeping whites alive why do they enjoy when white lgbt people die?