Twinks have higher standards than non-fat women, it's literally impossible to get laid as skinny, not buff male

Twinks have higher standards than non-fat women, it's literally impossible to get laid as skinny, not buff male

Attached: 1663197785733730.jpg (2554x1288, 221.67K)

are you ugly

Not horrifyingly so. Plain, without good features but nothing that would stand out as ugly

Twinks have a higher standard because we can get any male there is, even the buff gigachad. In fact, gay buff gigachads always either go for other buff gigachads or twinks.

Attached: 1663164693363608.jpg (800x800, 229.33K)

Because twinks aren't women.

are you white?

Whitest there is, almost vampire/skeleton tier

White white, not caucasian white

Get buff then, or go full twink yourself and look pretty. Understand that in your fixation on "twinks" you are fixating on an aesthetic that you find beautiful. Why should they not do the same? Find an aesthetic for yourself where you can looksmaxx a little more, put in some effort, don't just be "uhhh i'm a guy i'm a normal guy i guess i don't look terrible" and then act hurt that you're not getting the most desirable twinks

lmao idk then, grindr is easy mode so Im not sure what your doing wrong

I like being skinny

i tend to prefer very average men, not too much muscle but not none at all and a bit of fat

I'm skinnyfat and ugly with only a vague hint of muscle, yet I can get twinks no problem. It's all about your attitude fren.

just work out, become a twink, or transition into a woman yourself
not being attractive doesn't make you special
just start exercising, start, dieting, and/or start HRT

Too old

You're probably early 20s, can you stop bullying me please

I'm 24

The best time to plant a tree was 30 years ago. The second best time is now.

The dates on that quote are full retard, but, you get the point.

>24yo
>best time to start was 30 years ago
never began

The -6 year old unborn still-in-your-dad's-balls femboys really do be bussin tho.

You must be ugly because 90% of twinks will ravage your dick with 5 mins of talking

op has made this thread before
he's clearly not giving us the whole story and blames everyone else but himself