I am still here...

I am still here, desperately waiting to find even a single poster on this entire board who can meaningfully explain the process of voice training

Attached: gun.png (328x484, 104.3K)

Maybe you should just book some like irl sessions with someone if you find it that hard to grasp?

What other things do you have trouble understanding? Did things take longer for you to learn than the people around you? I ask because it will help us explain it in a way that you would understand.

larynx goes up, voice goes up

explain it in literally any way you feel you can

idk how to do it well, but i think the most difficult part is larynx control and you just have to do whisper siren for that
just whisper yell, and increase the pitch until you reach as high as you can, then vocalize

>any way you feel you can
Oh, I see you're unaware how stupid you are and get all defensive and turn it around on me. I ask since this is a repost, where you already got all the information you needed.

But I understand that this is just your autistic way to start a thread on the subject.

What the fuck are you schizoing about? I just want someone to explain to me how I can do voice training so I can start voice training and take the fucking steps I need to fix my fucking life. That is the purpose of the thread.

Have you tried looking at all the resources in vtg, all the video guides on youtube, etc etc? If they don't help then you should just find a voice coach/speech therapist irl who can help you

Yes. L's voice training guide and transvoicelessons youtube are absolutely worthless. Especially trans voice lessons, it's deliberately made as scattered and obtuse as possible to get you to pay her for private lessons.

If I could afford a voice coach I would have one. I can't. I would rather kill myself tonight than have to get a second job on top of my current full time torture wageslave job, I can barely fucking function as it is because I can't fucking transition because of my fucking voice.

It sounds like you've already made your mind up that it's impossible, despite hundreds of people having successfully done it or whatever. You should probably just kill yourself because you're too retarded and stubborn to ever improve

>It sounds like you've already made your mind up that it's impossible
I actually laughed out loud because of how big of an asspull that statement is. If I've given up I wouldn't be asking for help. I know that hundreds of people have done it. That only makes me want to kill myself even sooner because I can't fucking figure out how to be one of those people. But the best part is, all I did was simply challenge someone to explain how, and not only can you STILL NOT DO IT, you are now telling me to kill myself for having the audacity to need help.

What is it about asking for help starting voice training that makes people complete psychopaths devoice of empathy and compassion? I just don't fucking get it

It's like learning a new language, it's difficult for anyone, but there's tons of resources and plenty of people manage it. Now it's like you're posting "can someone make me fluent in German but tell me in an easy way" and everyone tells you about the resources only for you to complain that it's difficult. No fucking shit it is difficult. Not everything in life is easy. But there's clear proof of lots of people using those same exact resources and managing, like said, so maybe get it through your probably-spoiled thick skull that some things in life are just challenging and cannot be simplified, and you need to push through with tenacity and disciplined practice and sounding cringe at first. This level of stubborn helplessness gets you nowhere in life, accept that voice training is not straightforward and is not simple and do it anyway

>probably-spoiled thick
My parents kicked me out on the street when I was 15 and I've been working full time to support myself ever since. You do not know even a fraction of the misery my entire life has been and every second of it has been working as hard as I can. Every time I make this thread it baffles me just how much crueler you all can be.

>It's like learning a new language,
This is honestly a great analogy. Learning a language is an extremely complex and difficult task, beginners often have no idea where to even start and it takes year of practice to get anywhere. Which is apparently just like voice training. But you know, I've never once heard someone tell someone who asked "how do I learn spanish" to kill themselves for asking. Or called them lazy, or spoiled, or anything like that. I've never seen anyone make the enormous list of assumptions about a person's history, character, tendencies, etc because someone asked where to get started learning french or anything like that.

>asking for help starting voice training that makes people complete psychopaths devoice of empathy and compassion
Because "starting" is as simple as doing something like whisper sirens or small dog big dog. People have compassion when you are actually trying but struggling. People dont have compassion when there's a bazillion resources for how to start with the most basic shit that a 5 year old can understand, and you are still here whining on about "how to start" after multiple threads saying to you "at least do whisper sirens, something, just do something". People in /vtg/ definitely have compassion when someone is struggling in the midst of practicing, when the person is using terms which shows they have been reading and practicing, that's when anons can give good advice.

Using the language analogy again, now it's like you are not whining about not even wanting to open the duolingo app, so of course people are going to mock you.

Why do you sound like a dude in the first place?

What makes you think I haven't done whisper siren or big dog small dog tons of times? They don't do anything. I don't have context for transitioning from the basic exercises spammed in every guide to actually progressing.

You know where to get started , go do ot instead of complaining about how hard it is

> "how do I learn spanish" to kill themselves for asking
Any Forums would definitely tell someone to kys if someone posted multiple times "how do I start learning spanish, none of you can explain it, 0% of you have ever told me how, I'm desperate for someone to tell me and none of you ever have", you bet anons would mock the shit out of that person, especially if they already said multiple times before what exact books to read. It's the melodramatic tone of the post, the fact that it was posted multiple times, the fact that prior advice was steadfastedly ignored, and the fact that this board constantly gets that same post made by people with the same attitudes. That's why and how anons get sick of it. If you just posted innocuously "how to start voice training" just once, on a board that hasnt been flooded with that exact post by others constantly, saying it with a non-dramatic tone, you wouldnt get this.

>you wouldnt get this.
The very first time I made this thread I literally just asked how to start and got almost the exact same replies.

>they dont do anything
It's supposed to give you at least slight change and control. Continue doing it but actually record your progress.

Next time learn to make a better post, a more specific one than a dramatic whine, post something like "this is my progress so far using just whisper sirens and small dog big dog (attach vocaroo links). How I do progress beyond this? I have been following L's voice training guide (or some other guide), but I dont understand what is meant by (insert intermediate level stuff in the guide you couldnt understand the meaning of)"

I have done everything you've suggested in your post. I have posted vocaroos multiple times here. I've been told that I'm not even trying, I've been told "stop using falsetto" even when I'm not, but usually I just get ignored entirely.

Essentially, ask clear and specific questions. You get shit replies when you sound like you are just lying there saying "i'm so desperate, help me, teach me" people hate vague general questions when put in the role of a teacher. You look more serious and it's easier to help you if you are specific in your queries and show you have been trying