Eternal never-passing boymoders be like:

You gotta wear something BIG to cover your MANLY shoulders this is the PEAK of femininity

Attached: 31AA8685-B5AA-46BD-9991-18090DFC6960.jpg (1934x3364, 945.78K)

let your hair down Julie

wdym

this is an awfully strange looking boy

You have pretty legs. And I see all 3 shorks in the background. Beautiful!

Those are some very male eyes

4 years on hrt, the cap, and the hoodie never fail. Saying I'm trans and immediately being perceived as ftm has become part of my daily life.

Attached: 300268959_1480755289063405_4913811419356390659_n.jpg (417x753, 27.15K)

not sure if this is supposed to be a compliment or?
aren’t they adorable and the best?
yeah I have hooded eyes and it makes them look kinda straight and male, but with mascara and sometimes just a little kajal/eyeliner and stuff they like 1.000.000 times better and more feminine. I have insanely long lashes, just can’t see them without mascara haha

Julie are you new to /tttt/ or an established poster?

ikr with a mask on I’m always addressed as a woman so if I told them I’m trans they might just assume I’m ftm lol.
Usually I wear way different outfits though, this is just for work and because it’s fucking cold rn
Pretty new

clean ur shoes

>aren’t they adorable and the best?
Absolutely glorious!

yeah but I’m omw to work where they’ll get dirty again so I’m gonna clean them after that

you have amazing legs, your ankles are perfectly slim — do you have pretty feet, too?

I don’t like feet sooooo idk. I wanna get a pedi for the first time sometime soon

ok I understand but if they are pretty expect your bf to want to kiss them!

tfw no boyfriend to kiss your feet

dw you’re cute and I’m sure lack of bf is merely temporary

A word of advice given that it's gonna be your first time. If you're going to ask them to paint your nails, use gel, don't use normal polish. Basic nail lacquer is good for sandals and stuff like that, but it'll melt and stick to your socks inside of shoes, boots, etc, it gets pretty hot in there.

thank you for the advice! Much appreciated:>
Maybe. I gotta go to bars and stuff because online dating is a nightmare in my city

yeh iktf about online dating good luck and stay safe I hope we get to talk more later oh and have a nice day at work Julie!

thank you, will try to not let work get me down and you have a nice day too

>thank you for the advice! Much appreciated:>

Is picrel you??