I just saw this on Any Forums about why they talk about trannies so much and it makes a good point

i just saw this on Any Forums about why they talk about trannies so much and it makes a good point..

Attached: 1663182027958237.jpg (741x891, 568.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180SB219
www1.nyc.gov/office-of-the-mayor/news/961-15/nyc-commission-human-rights-strong-protections-city-s-transgender-gender
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

trans women are men
dysphoria is a lie
transgenderism is an ideology created by lies and fed by lies
it cannot persist without censorship and nazi eugenics

>people existing is aggressive to me

i cant believe i actually thought i was a woman
im just a disgusting man...

R E N T F R E E
E
N
T

F
R
E
E

>words are LITERALLY VIOLENCE
Any Forums and tumblr SJWs merging together yet again

>tl;dr I'm fucking obsessed with trannies

Omg someone on gdq using meme pronouns how aggressive
Truly jorjor well 1894

people asking me to lie about what sex they are is in fact aggression

*fires you from your job for "misgendering"*

Sounds like you have a problem with employment laws and not trannies :)

>it cannot persist without censorship and nazi eugenics
so what you’re saying is trannies are based

Any Forumsniggers are legitimately obsessed with troons but this one has a point. Trannies are legitimately fucking annoying; being autists, they often fail to read the room and end up being cringe attention whores. They come to your community and make it about them.
>Oh, so this server is dedicated to discussing board games? TRANSRIGHTSTRANSRIGHTS le epic femboy Astolfo egg uwu can I get some updoots for TRANS RIGHTS??? Can we change the server logo to a TRANS FLAG??? I'M TRANS BTW
This board is a great example of what a troon infestation does if it's not repelled. Still, it doesn't justify the levels of obsession they display.

Attached: 20220915_044706.jpg (700x380, 21.82K)

I've been noticing it more and more with pol. More and more late stories getting posted like tumbled heyday

mucho texto

the nazis explicitly targeted trans people

wow totally believable

fuck off doughboy

>eugenics LE BAD

Their problem is they have supremely autistic hobbies that supremely autistic people (including trannies because of the autism comorbidity) inhabit. This problem doesn't exist if you don't spend your time in like nazi world domination game simulator discord groups. I have literally never interacted with a trans person online outside of Any Forums lmao

Why don't polcels just be semi-normal, their problems will go away

>dude what's wrong with sterilizing homosexuals and autistic people
>if you are against us YOU are the real nazis

im sure that's what happens in your imagination of how the world is

Can I call trans women he without any consequences? No. You are fascists trying to compel speech.

the issue is the nazis keep being in the same communities as the trannies and thus feel like the whole world is filling up with trannies. no shit trannies like board games, the reason you see so many trannies in there is not because they invaded, it's because they were into it and then transitioned

>Can I call trans women he without any consequences?
yes. read the law if you are going to be so angry about it

Attached: Untitled1535_20220915001727.png (3072x1990, 619.21K)

>conversation is going on
>autistically try to steer it into another direction because you want to talk about something else
>get socially outcasted
>THE FUCKING TROONS-

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180SB219

www1.nyc.gov/office-of-the-mayor/news/961-15/nyc-commission-human-rights-strong-protections-city-s-transgender-gender

>trans women are men

can't be true their lives alone contradicts it.

yeah, misgendering is not harassment, constantly misgendering with the intention to harass them is harassment. saying fuck during work is excusable, swearing constantly during work is unprofessional

>I have literally never interacted with a trans person online outside of Any Forums lmao
I had to change my region to Japan in Splatoon 3, because the Americas region kept showing me miiverse posts about gay and tranny shit. It's been out five days. Children play this game.