Im constantly dysphoric pls make it go away

im constantly dysphoric pls make it go away

2 - 3 hours of every single day is spent on the floor hugging pillows and crying

Attached: 9ca.png (640x300, 337.77K)

HRT or trying to avoid it?

ive been on hrt for a year and a half but it really hasnt helped much

Me too user I'm so sorry your going through this too it is genuinely so awful

i would have definitely killed myself by now if i had a gun

Have you had your levels checked?
are you boymoding?
are you making necessary steps to transition?

Get a job, kid

I can cure you, with my healing stick (my dick)

Me too I've taken a knife to my neck a few times but can make it further than sticking it into my neck a Lil. If I had a gun tho it's so ez no pain to make you feel lime your making a mistake and you don't have to slowly watch it happen.
Levels checked, getting that done rn waiting foe results
Yes I'm boymoding I have a giant man head on a frail body atleast if I wear super baggy clothes it looks my head is only a Lil bit too big
>I got laser but that's about it, haven't learned any presentation because everytime I try it starts a crying episode.

>haven't learned any presentation because everytime I try it starts a crying episode
You sound like a bird who needs help learning how to sing

Attached: 97ed85ca7865bee6fc67a44a8c6733cf.jpg (640x640, 35.81K)

>Have you had your levels checked?
no, but i inject more than i should so theyre 100% fine.
>are you boymoding
yeah
>are you making necessary steps to transition?
there is no "transition"

>there is no "transition"
Could you elaborate what you mean, I think I might agree with you but not sure

ok gud once u got levels it will help tell u where to go. 300 is ideal imo.. T should be as low as ur happy to go with penis / sex / energy function.

Also remember that it takes 3-5 yrs to fully transition. Some of us go quick and others it takes a while. Are u able to save up for ffs at all? Even a little bit?

>no, but i inject more than i should so theyre 100% fine.
get them checked...

>there is no "transition"
yes there is unless ur levels are too low. Also transitioning is about the changes ur making in ur life. Some trans can't even get on HRT yet but they are making steps towards being and acting and dressing more feminine all of which helps them. Something to think about perhaps

No I have no income currently. I have about 1k to my name. Left last job because I was getting completely overworked and constantly had panic attacks and I've been too scared too look for work again but sometimes recently I get a little bit of motivation too
>no point in working rlly parents take rent if I have job + paying phone I'd be lucky to save 500$ a month, would only take 100 months to save up :^)

can u get on disability at all? It can be difficult to transition and stress makes everything worse, especially with emotions becoming a bigger aspect of life. I'm sorry anonette that sounds awful.

I'm technically able bodied, I've never tried to go on disability before, I could go on unemployment I think since I earned some of that from working. I think I'm getting a little bit better or ready to try again I rlly forced myself to sit through and finish a YouTube tutorial today despite having adhd and tabbing out every 30 seconds

HRT can make ADD worse, and if ur in a bad mental state already or with other stress (bad frens, no relationship etc..) then yes all of that gets increasingly hard.

That's gud of u to try again and give it another shot. Make sure to go easy on urself if things get tough or u falter.

It's very hard to admit needing support but it's more of mental capacity and whether u need some extra help to get thru it until ur ready to get back out there and work again.

It's gud to have options even if it's just a backup to help u feel more secure. :3

>Could you elaborate what you mean, I think I might agree with you but not sure

hrt does nothing. you look how you are going to look. the rest is just hair removal and/or surgery

Yeh I kind of agree although hrt did give me some hair back I just look like my 16 hear old self with soft skin.

>hrt does nothing. you look how you are going to look.
for the majority of us it changes how we look. You need to have proper E/T levels and give it 3-5 years.

Attached: 1660646000426755.png (1920x1080, 2.72M)