Canadian tranner thread

What if other tru trans trannys live in my shitty small town

Attached: 1660500022211650.jpg (852x559, 99.66K)

Doubt it, but shoot

Attached: D9CCD6AF-5AF3-4033-8191-A5CE135ED147.jpg (975x984, 71.4K)

>be at medium canadian town uni, pride flags hanging/painted everywhere
>confident in my clocking ability
>2 weeks of walking around campus, not one visibly trans spotted
my conclusion is they all pass so well or don't pass at all to the point that i register them all as cis

You might just have nbs
Also desu fuck it r there okanagan anons

what school?

>deserve rights
Actually he says "You have rights" and that is true since trans already have the same rights as anyone.

without being super specific, one on vancouver island
i've yet to check out the queer club, but i doubt i'll find much
i have seen a lot of heavy set cis women with dyed hair, you're right it's probably just nbs

I spotted a passoid two days ago. Wore a zebra stripped top.
Black jeans. 18

>Canadian tranner thread
If you see K*ffals, tell her she must answer for her atrocities, for me

isn't she in the Eire?
only the irish candyman can touch her now

i live right next to vancouver

>ftm

you say as you try to actively take them away in the places that thats actually true lol

unless you wanna reveal that this is literally the same old
>"but gay people already have equal marriage rights!
>they can marry a person of the opposite gender!
>they literally just need to be normal!

i await for you to find some passoids

>be me at college town
>only see a few horribly un-passing ftms on campus
>everyone else is basic white blonde hair blue eye cis whore
need me some truetranses in upstate ny

There simply aren’t very many trans people in real life. They’re giga over represented on the internet. I live in a major Canadian city and I’ve only met a few in my entire life.

thanks user, i'll let you all know if i run into one
desu i'd be amazed if i even found a hon at this point

I’m an AGP repper up in Prince George BC. I haven’t trooned out yet but repping seems a lot more absurd now then it did in my pol/tard days. I thought being an anti vaxxer freedom guy would fix me for good after all these years but several psychedelic fueled EDM festivals later I feel like the AGP has regrown and I don’t even feel male anymore.

I’ve found trannies to be rare hon or otherwise. The internet makes such a big deal out of trannies but they almost don’t exist in the real world based off my BC/Alberta travels.

i wonder if we were ever accidentally in a room together purely because i want to know if im a passoid

There must be a lot of passoids out there. Occasionally I see a hon, occasionally I see someone I’m really suspicious of, occasionally I see someone I’m a little suspicious of but realize they must be cis. I know a lot of the /tttt/ clocking bullshit including the skull pill so I’d assume I’d have excellent transdar. In the real world the difference between men and woman is shockingly obvious it makes me question how many passers there can really be. Only amongst gen Z does there seem to be some wiggle room.

>The internet makes such a big deal out of trannies but they almost don’t exist in the real world
this is probably true. i have one irl trans friend and a few acquaintances through her, so i always thought that because there's one near me it must mean there's a lot more that i don't know of. this must be some kind of fallacy or mental bias/pitfall.
i know this feel and it's kinda sad

1% of people are natural red heads. its not super common but people who never see any at all and swear they can clock anyone are kind of full of it.