Parade pissing

You were born in the body you were born with therefore you were meant live as that, embrace it and do the best with what you got.

>No strong arguments ITT

Attached: FB1A7696-117F-46A2-B990-BE6B7BB1150C.png (2046x1208, 186.19K)

Telling suicidal troons to just embrace who they are doesn't work

*shrug* you gotta figure it out, coping while maintaining/developing your health and status

It doesn’t work, the only thing that reduces suicidality in trannies is transitioning, and especially transitioning as a minor, which reduced suicide attempts to the equivalent levels of their age cohort

Plenty of people change their bodies in one way or another in the pursuit of happiness, tattoos, piercing, bodybuilding, cosmetic surgeries.

Do you apply your logic evenly on these people?

It's ok to disagree with transgender ideology.
it's ok to reject magical explanations like dysphoria (faith-based like religion and used to oppress others like religion).
It's ok to call men he.
It's ok to be skeptical that brain scans prove that people who look like men are in fact women.

>embrace it and do the best with what you got.
the best i can do with what i have is transition tho

No, the trans community exists to seek out people who are too traumatized to achieve self realization and sterilize them so the next generation can come out normal

Attached: realself (7).jpg (463x225, 28.85K)

i only have 1 shot at life and im going to make it the best it can be

>sterilize
Me (ftm) and my tranny gf are having biological children using a surrogate, cope

One baby is a person, a million is a statistic

I appreciate the Stalin quote but it isn’t necessary here

you're literally describing transitioning tho

If you're a tourist we have a general for that However most posters there are still dysphoric, repressing doesn't "cure" it, it's not a matter of acceptance since intrusive thoughts/feelings don't go away

They never go away no matter what I’m telling you that it’s best to deal with dysphoria or thoughts as they come, not necessarily even repressing them, but living in the body you’re given, not fucking it up…if your a woman either way I think it’s better to exist in the form you were given then trying to be a woman physically, I know this causes some distress, but life is full of stressors, I believe one in braver for facing them head on
Also not a “tourist” I just don’t use this board or this shitty Chan anymore

thats what im doing by trooning

Am I doe, bruh?? Cuz ITT I’m saying this is about keeping your body capable of it’s natural processes, that is not “transition”

HRT alters the functioning of your genitals and your behavior outright. It's not simply about capacity to breed. That is a reductive assessment of the harms of chemically castrating people for their sexuality.

what if you were born with a deformity and there was a surgery to fix it? Would you not do it?

Well god bless you and the bloodline that was never to be then mate, god bless your blood pressure and lifespan too champ

being gender non conforming, autistic, or gay are not "deformities" and are not "fixed" by sterilizing the individuals who have them/
You are a reactionary fascist and we will stop you.

ignore frogposters
hide frogposter threads

>Am I doe, bruh??
Yes.

>You were born in the body you were born with therefore you were meant live as that
As a human bean? Yes. Fact. I was born human.
I love being human!! Using my advanced consciousness I CHOOSE to live the way *I* decide!

I'd have to be a fucking beta bitch to stop living the way *I* choose because *some* people are afraid of change, under the guise of keeping the cucked idea of "tradition" alive.

Attached: 1662562322571559.jpg (640x494, 70.83K)

That question lends itself to some hot takes, the part of me that makes arguments for retards say that those differences make you special, the other part read “deformity” and concedes that if it’s possible we should bring out all of the excellence a human body can have…that being said all of the excellence of the human body isn’t going back to deform it through drugs to satisfy the brain, this is the mental challenge to conquer

nah im going to be me not what biology screwed up

dw my brothers will spread the family seed, my blood pressure is fine and ill live a happy life with my soon to be husband :) thank you and god bless you too

If you need glasses to see, thats wrong you were born with poor eyesight, accept that

Well you arnt the type I wanted to respond anyway, you’re the type ruining this site ruining the internet really, please get a grip and read the thread friend.