I hate how I'm a cis straight guy but was still forced to take estrogen because I got memed by the internet into doing...

I hate how I'm a cis straight guy but was still forced to take estrogen because I got memed by the internet into doing it. Now I literally cannot stop because it's really up to me to decide that.

Attached: 1662350160207527.jpg (214x236, 5.74K)

I don’t understand this “the internet memed me into doing it” bullshit.

If that’s all it took, you were predisposed to begin with.

Ideally we could force you to not take estrogen.

You doubt the power of hugboxing and echo chambers, user

>Now I literally cannot stop because it's really up to me to decide that
damn that's too bad
very unfortunate that you can't stop eating the tasty estrogen

You’re coping. Normal guys don’t let strangers on the internet talk them into taking estrogen. It’s not real.

Fuck you fuck you fuck you shut up psyop you're wasting precious bandwidth with your weak attempts at sowing doubt in the trans movement fuck you fuck kill yourself instantly

Attached: 20220914_180427.png (396x890, 141.86K)

Idk, sowing doubt in the trans movement seems pretty fun. Anything to stop teens from horrifically mutilating themselves.

>Now I literally cannot stop because it's really up to me to decide that.
what do you mean

>I don’t understand this “the internet memed me into doing it” bullshit.
>If that’s all it took, you were predisposed to begin with.
not OP but I 100% was not predisposed. such thoughts never once entered my mind until I was memed into it. I never had a feeling of wanting to be a girl or feeling like a girl or wanting to look more feminine or anything. it was exclusively this board that started it, within a few weeks of coming here

>You’re coping. Normal guys don’t let strangers on the internet talk them into taking estrogen. It’s not real.
you're misunderstanding the process. no one even ever told me to take estrogen. that's not how being memed into something plays out. it's about prolonged exposure to a particular siloed memeplex

lmao how the fuck is this real
nigger just turn off the computer

>this website made you discover a part of yourself you previously didn't know was there
>I MUST HAVE BEEN GROOMED.

>>this website made you discover a part of yourself you previously didn't know was there
>>I MUST HAVE BEEN GROOMED.
no, I'm not at all saying I was groomed. no one even told me to do it. it's different, like I said:

>you're misunderstanding the process. no one even ever told me to take estrogen. that's not how being memed into something plays out. it's about prolonged exposure to a particular siloed memeplex

stop taking it now, it isnt an option. Stop being such a faggot, youre smart. You know you could get a girlfriend if you got off your fag juice and shaped up a bit. You could order some Mk166 or trent or anavar to make up for the damage the estrogen did if you would like to as well. For real, would you be more happy as you are now, or as a normal man with a hot girlfriend who you get to fuck?

>i 100% was not predisposed
>within a few weeks of coming here
lmao

I wasn't. if I never found this board, I absolutely never would've considered anything like this. it's possible you could say i was "susceptible", but I wasn't at all already down this path or exhibiting any signs that such a thing could happen

What are you not getting bro, this isn’t some magic fag website you retard, if the board sissy hypno’d your dumbass it’s cause you were a fag to start with lmao

I've seen your posts, and you are 100% way gayer than I am.

God you remind me of my ex bro “REEEE THE JEWS MADE ME LOVE COCK”

>within weeks
lmaooooooooo

Did she say that when sucking you off?

Oh my god you fucking goofball, you dork

No, pic related

Attached: EF68EEA3-F490-4C5D-807C-F4F786CE00B4.jpg (1094x616, 87.04K)

God I really want to fuck her mouth again right now

>incel blames others for his own decisions and refuses to take personal responsibility
Why do I keep running into proof of incels being womanbrained, is that why they keep trooning out even though a good number of them ironically hate women? Is it projection when they say it's a woman's quality to blame others instead of taking responsibility for personal decisions- and then they turn around and do the exact same thing? Majority of terfy afab detranners still only say things like "I was misled" while OP is screeching "I was forced" and his brethren yell about being psyopped and brainwashed lol