Would you date a christard

would you date a christard

Attached: 20220914194018_3520039993.png (512x512, 339.76K)

fuck no

im trans and christian ^^

i wouldn't date someone unfamiliar with the christian mythos, but i also wouldn't date someone actively practicing

probably not

yeah

if his aim is for marriage yeah
I wouldnt want to be ensnared in a mutual temptation for fornication with him, but if the goal is to assemble a life together & he fears God that's a dream come true.

Attached: 1656982021544.jpg (750x900, 97.37K)

No not because I don't like the Christ thing but they always believe the Bible which is full of conservative nonsense

Only if he was a furry and wore a fursuit at all times

date? no I dont need that kind of drama
hookup? absolutely
the best dick I've ever had was from a very repressed high school friend who refused to acknowledge me for about a month after until he felt he'd repented enough for Jesus to forgive him
took 2 weeks before I had his load inside me again
last time I saw him he was heavily on the Q train

gf material — no, I take it back

wife material

You lack introspection if that's the best you can come up with on religion

have, and i miss him so much

im a tranny and i love jesus but im not conventionally religious

Attached: 1660553686388988.gif (640x486, 1.53M)

I’ve scared so many men away by saying that I want a traditional wedding in a church and a family that goes to service every Sunday. It’s like poison to them

i guess, i don't expect my loves to convert to Ellaphae but i would like if they considered it someday

but its unlikely i will ever date anyone again, i am fully committed to my two for life

Why would you need service? The kingdom of God is inside you? What do you need a church or a pastor for? You can read the Bible yourself and pray, it's not the middle ages and you're not an illiterate serf

Not in a million years. I wouldn't date a christcuck if they were otherwise perfect for me in every other way because it really is that much of a dealbreaker for me.

Attached: metoo.png (434x539, 125.19K)

fuck no
there is something deeply disturbing and terrifying to me about the idea of a person whom considers something unknowable and intangible to be above all else
they could do literally anything and justify it with their nebulous "belief" because they adhere to no earthly set of morality, rationality, or logic

How’d you manage to become so ugly and crazy?
Give me the insane pill

Attached: 17488455-E358-408E-A69D-C75A39F4A6A7.jpg (1125x1502, 335.9K)

idk depends on how annoying they are about it.

i respect people's religious beliefs and would be okay with it in a partner if it didn't make them a shitty person, they didn't push it on people, or make it their entire life

i believe in some form of higher power though, i just don't conform myself to religious groups mostly because they're filled and run with shitty pedophiles