How do i fix my gross fucking head

how do i fix my gross fucking head

Attached: unknown (2).png (804x1599, 1.7M)

I only see cute, not gross

you’re not gonna like my answer

See this

kill urself groomer
say it anyway

Attached: resize (1).png (256x208, 56.73K)

Attention seeking bitch

the fuck is wrong with you?

No fixing it. Your jaw angle is too masculine.

so many things

Attached: 724bc3f4d7c258fd45222f72fd570b7b.jpg (512x416, 24.88K)

HOLY SHIT SHUT THE FUCK UP
i would commit unthinkable atrocities if it meant looking like you
so FUCKING KISS ME OR KYS!!!

after seeing your other responses, I’ll keep it to myself

im not this is literally so fucking over do u not see my massive forehead hidden by my bands? My squinty male hunter eyes and large anglo nose? tf is wrong with u r u blind???
ik its fucked and i can't even fix it because im poor even with a job
no its literally over

Attached: FaE75fjXwAQK6PW.jpg (622x598, 31.48K)

decapitation

>ik its fucked and i can't even fix it because im poor even with a job
Only solution is to stop pull the sides of your hair back. Let it drape a bit more forward to conceal at least the mid portion of your jawline.

it makes me seethe even more that i know you are completely aware that you are being extremely irrational
PLEASE GET THERAPY YOU BPDEMON

trans women with faces you'd probably love to wake up seeing really love to go on here and act like they look like some kinda hobgoblin

my grandma told me i look more feminine with my hair back...
ong

Attached: 1661727476268650.jpg (701x897, 196.26K)

try getting fatter it will make your face look like hamster and with hair like this it should look cool

You're kinda cute, but you should be wearing black rimmed glasses, they would rly help to make your face seem smaller

You look like a stupid mean estrogenic bitch. You type like one too.

Your nose is normal but your eyes is kind of a flaw. All that matters is facial harmony..

>my grandma told me i look more feminine with my hair back...
Only in the sense that a lot of women pull their hairback. Its common.
We're trannies though. We use everything to our advantage so I'd say let your hair fall a bit forward. Your hair is kinda lining the very back edge of your jawline but you need to obscure the strong angle and let it drape over the middle of it. You're still a cutie, I like your hair and glasses megu.

I know you just came here to bait compliments so I'm gonna give you exactly what you want. You're adorable and you have nice skin, lips, and nose, at least in this picture. You've got bitchin hair. Not really clocky at all. Totally agree with getting different black/dark rimmed glasses.

im not pretending tf if u cant see whats wrong then u must be blind also how did u know im bpd that isnt something i just share willy nilly
trans women was gigachad skull with squinty anglo eyes?
I like being skinny :( It took me forever to drop from 67kg to 49kg and now im already back to 55kg... i dont want to be fat again i look so gross
i cant afford another pair of glasses
im not mean im really nice also i know my eyes are the worst part of me i wish i could make them bigger :(
ok i'll try...

Attached: FbTXfw3XoAIRjKq.jpg (1447x2047, 304.74K)

When are you going to tell Lily that you’re a tranny, Michael?

Attached: 4ACFF227-4046-4A02-8925-1A8AFC674E7F.jpg (1115x1306, 717.25K)