Have cute bf

>have cute bf
>happy and satisfied
>he confides in me that both of his ex-gfs cheated on him
>comfort him
>immediately flooded with highly arousing fantasies of cheating on him with Chad
WHY?? I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS!!

Attached: 1663145388700546.jpg (765x430, 55.11K)

>Diagnosis:
>>BPD
>Severity:
>Terminal

Ye, men love cheating. It's only natural for you to feels this way.

You feel this way because it's who you are. Transgirls are no relationship material, because they all feel this way. All transgirls chear, user.

Attached: 1662988723427200.jpg (727x670, 39.81K)

*feel

I HATE CHEATING LARP THREADS CHEATING LARP THREADS ARE EVIL
I HATE CHEATING LARP THREADS CHEATING LARP THREADS ARE EVIL

good news is he’s probably developed a cuck fetish as a cope for the trauma of being cheated on

im in a similar situation
>have cute bf
>happy and satisfied
>he confides in me that both of his ex-gfs cheated on him
>he threatens that if i ever cheat on him he will beat me to death
>immediately flooded with highly arousing fantasies of cheating on him and getting killed
I feel for you op this is the burden we must carry

Where are you from? I need to know what to blacklist

just think of how validating it would be to have a big dick chad steal you from your pussy beta bf, just like the cisgirls he dated

I have a slight cuck fetish and love these larp threads, keep the hornyposts coming

Attached: AsukaGangbang.jpg (850x577, 118.05K)

how do i find out if he does?

>tfw haven't found my cuckquean bottom that gets off on watching me fuck other bottoms and cicgirls

The search continues ig

Attached: 1661018478598642.gif (360x364, 2.85M)

heartbreaking post
can’t a man trust anyone with his love

Attached: B974D376-CE60-4C06-B2C5-910B429316EC.jpg (600x809, 90.1K)

i don't want to be this way...

you could start by being bratty in bed, get him off while making him feel insecure about whether or not he’s doing a good enough job to satisfy you. then ease him into chastity and have him use a dildo on you - one that’s bigger than his own dick size. just train him into being submissive, let him know how much you love it every step of the way so that he becomes addicted. after a while of that he’ll probably be begging to lick someone else’s cum out of your ass.

did you post this be honest

it's only natural, boys being cucked out by bigger better boys is like the hottest thing ever, the winner boy is always so smug and proud

well maybe that's why he told me? idk what to do here

aaaaa stop

Attached: 1663112191839095.gif (540x542, 870.28K)

I feel so bad for him, he trusted you and now you’re scheming to betray hi
fuck this stuff depresses me so bad

i'm not scheming or planning anything i'm really upset with myself

Do you all really hate men this much? You really want to completely destroy a man's ego and emotional state just for a quick fetish indulgence?

>chastity
aaaand you lost me

>transgirls get mad about ywnbaw despite the fact that they can't control the body they were born in
>transgirls get off on big dick chads cockmogging their bf despite him having no control over his size

This is why transgirls are unlovable and can't be wifed up.

imagine you confided in him about being hurt and he immediately turned hurting you into a sexual fantasy for him to enjoy and laugh about online

But what about the poor loser boy huh? What about his feelings?!?!?!

i feel really bad, how do i stop thinking this way?

well come up with your own ideas i’m just throwing stuff out there so you get the gist, there are plenty of ways to make someone give up their need to be dominant

trans girls are messed up they, don't have a conscience, that would just turn them on

By not being a selfish Troon and putting your personal needs over your significant others. You are literally just choosing yourself over him.