Is the idea of a heighthon a myth?

Is it really possible for a tranner to pass while being 6'+, or is it just a cope to think so?

Surely there is hope right?
picrel is a 6'1 tranny

Attached: kchan.jpg (921x1235, 106.06K)

I'd fuck her, sure.

You can pass yeah if your proportions are good. I was talking to my 185cm friend today she's really pretty she says the main thing is it's hard to find guys to date bc she's in South America and it's rare for guys to be that tall there

Its possible to pass as a height hon but the taller you are the more scrunity and attention you attract, and thus your other unpassing features are noticed more.

TL;DR Higher Difficulty setting

my gf would give anything for that body, but she was not lucky with genetics, she is also 6'1

Makes sense. That kinda sucks though lol

Is she a trip?
That lithe body is elite

possible yes, easy no. you're basically fucked if you have a large ribcage and a bad W2H ratio, also midface midface midface midface. that goes for all heights but for smaller people it can be made up for when you're taller people notice you more and you stick out.

how to get a body like this please i need a body like this how do i get a body like this plesae

I don't know what a trip is, but her name is Kira

Height doesn't matter.
Proportions and face > everything else

Height only matters if you're some gross in between and people need stereotypes to gender you such as height, clothes, and hair.

that's one way to call your gf ugly

starve yourself pretty much. She's 6'1 and 119 pounds

i can confirm
im the same height and weight and i look like this

Where can a fella get the uncensored pic?
(please have foreskin)

Damn I thought I was skinny at 135lbs. I gotta lose 20lbs??? fuuuck

It doesn't really matter if you pass or not getting rid of the Male body you're going to be 100% more attractive and within 10 years you're going to be what women desire not what they think they have to desire, which is stinky hairy men

Post heightmaxx pics

idk ask her lol

oh
so it's hopeless then

Attached: doomer.jpg (1280x1280, 83.18K)

Fuck i need to get thinner

its totally doable wdym

Don't you have boobs?

Is she asian or hapa? I dated an asian tranny for a bit with a very similar body type and she was really fucking hot but my white tranny ex looked kinda manly when she got that skinny

i'm 5'8 and like 150lbs
not really

She's really selfish and doesn't show them to anyone

She's a hapa, half mexican half jap

That body type is wife material desu.

kira (girl in op picrel) doesn't have much boobs either and she looks fine. you'll be ok

for real. she kinda looks like kozukata yuri body type

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-14 160211.png (277x742, 150.55K)

she also weighs about 40lbs less than me and is 5 inches taller

yeah I would have been pretty surprised if she wasn't asian I'm a chaser and the best passing trannies body wise are generally asians(not all though but many pull off the underweight look rlly well) and there are always exceptions and outliers the majority of tall trannies have a much harder time passing big shoulders and big heads being the biggest give aways I'd say 85% of the trans women ive been with over 6ft didn't pass while like It's 50-50 for one's ive been with shorter than 5'8"~ heighthon is deffo real I think tall trannies just have to accept that they are weird feminine looking creatures unless they won the genetic lottery