Ryukop's sister ended up rejecting her

>ryukop's sister ended up rejecting her

How am I supposed to deal with this

Attached: 7g2dwxvkdow51.jpg (1250x1250, 81.16K)

Who?

i mean, its her own fucking sister what did she expect?

you know it's all a larp right?

Why would someone end their larp that way?

At least Resolved Tranner is still with her loving chaser. As far as any of us knows, at least.

and not even on a main thread, but on /wlwg/ of all places. she didnt even finish her post.

Realizing there is not a shred of evidence for any part of the story being true and it's just a retarded LARP

Incest is a crime in a lot of places why would she post evidence

who cares, i got to jerk off to it so im happy

nta but come on, it's obviously a larp

What makes it obvious

praying for her

To prove it's not a LARP. Everything that happened is extremely farfetched.
I was answering OP.

Wait, where? I thought they had sex and it ended there, did she post more?

she posted a few new updates without making a new thread on /wlwg/. in those updates she detailed how they had sex a few more times until her sister suddenly realized what they were doing was wrong(or maybe she always knew but went along with it to not hurt her feelings) and broke things up. ryukop is apperently heartbroken and hasnt posted any update in weeks.

Didn't she say the sister stopped because she just doesn't feel the same way? Sometimes people just love different people than you, it doesn't have to be "wrong" for it to end.

If she were a cousin it would be different, but eating her own sister?

it doesnt take that many braincels to connect the dots. her sister was extremely against it from the start and ryukop slowly coerced her into it. that and her being a rape victim from her mom, it becomes pretty obvious that things werent going so well.

>it doesnt take that many braincels to go schizo and project your trauma onto them
fixed

retard

retard

faggot sissy nigger

lmao of course the anti incest poster is also homophobic, transphobic, and racist
you just hate everyone doing anything that isn't you, don't you?