Controversial opinion, but why most faggots (all non heterosexual men...

Controversial opinion, but why most faggots (all non heterosexual men, so trans "women" and bipedos also included) are pederasts?
You can gaslight public opinion with nnullshit narrative about "two men loving each other" but we know that 90% of you is chasing exclusively after twinks in their late teens and early 20s, grooming them into being faggots, so the cycle never ends.

Attached: lpgt.jpg (373x291, 36.12K)

pretty half-assed bait brother

so you are a pedo? you arent't hetero yourself lmao

99% of rape is committed by straight white men

I am

it should be "why are most faggots pederasts?" not "why most faggots are pederasts?

Pedophiles are only men who desire to re-experience themselves before they became disgusting Beast. Hardly any women are ever pedophiles because most women see their sexual oppression in other women that are fully grown. Poverty and answers a woman's Beauty by distorts of man into ugliness. Men try to escape their fate I fantasizing that they are feminine or childlike anything to stop the reality that they're stuck being ugly men

>white
Trannies are also straight white men.

So you think everybody wants to really be your brother and appreciate the stinky maleness that you feel about yourself

Kill yourself filthy tranny pedo, please. Nobody is going to miss you.

They will bury you with your birth name.

Attached: 1 (7).jpg (1024x898, 228.73K)

Why are straightoids such pedos?

Attached: 790DB79B-68F5-4B6E-AE9A-0C662786B3BF.jpg (983x563, 68.99K)

this "study" was made by two kikes to defend pedo homos.

Dating men is pedophilic because they are so infantile. I'm a pedo, I confess t. straightranny

>cherry picked colorful and outright false infographics told me it was true so it must be

You're also a (failed) man you retard.

this dick and two balls are down your throat to defend your mom

I fucked over 50 women that's my body count I mostly attracted to feminine looking women who are attracted to trans women believe me there's a lot of them if you really go to the city and find

Nobody wants you on this board!!!

Cope

dilate

They're not, gays are pedophilic in the same rates that straight men are

>I fucked over 50 women
Trannies aren't women

I never understood this specific chud catchphrase since it's not a trans-only thing to change one's name. Straight, cis people do it all of the time. It's not like one's name is genetic.