You will never look like your underage anime girls, male troons (mtfs)

You will never look like your underage anime girls, male troons (mtfs).

Attached: 12148 - angry flag frown green_hair knowyourmeme lipstick mod soyjak subvariant_chudjak_seething text tranny variant_chudjak white_skin.png (1240x1568, 367.16K)

i look like this tho

Attached: a8ba39524093b47c7fd2e74ee17250fb.jpg (300x400, 20K)

i dont read anime figgit

You'll never look like the greek statues you idolise Any Forums mutt

guys hitting on me at bars ask if i'm old enough to drink so idk op
>t. 30 year old trans girl

Greek were pedos (just like troons), I'm not amerimutt, and you will never be a woman.

Nice fantasy. Did you already pick your suicide date?

no i didn't expect to live past 20 and here i am eating an enchilada on a wednesday ten years later so might as well shoot for the high score

Attached: 71fa8137b64abcf50fdb124c21fd16fd.jpg (400x340, 19.61K)

You meant high calibre. I heard that suicide by gunshot is painless, so good for you ig

Attached: (badend).jpg (400x351, 28.14K)

fuckkkk gonna go kms now then.

cool story, now take your meds

okay but i dont have a gallery full of wojaks of people i hate so i think im automatically better by not being an obsessed faggot

Get a life OP

no you do not kek

>filename
Someone's being using the 'ru

Each one of these threads is started by a chaser that wants to make trans women depressed enough for them to flock to him when he starts his next thread "Transwomen are women who deserve love" or some shit.

maybe i dont look like one but i sure do sound like one after i screwed up voice training

>You will never look like your underage anime girls, male troons (mtfs).

Attached: 1653244299921.png (500x620, 58.83K)

I dont really think so but that would be pretty smart lol
Good underaged anime is weird and pedo stuff. Most anime draw the characters like underaged kids its weird af