Can't go outside because I haven't had electrolysis yet and I look like a hon

>can't go outside because I haven't had electrolysis yet and I look like a hon
>can't get electrolysis since I can't go outside

Attached: 1662057865098163.png (512x468, 209.63K)

drink a gatorade bitch

>OP's light haired curse
how many days do they force you to wait? I can get away with two days growth so I try to limit anything outside until before and after those dates.

electrolysis is my once weekly trip outside the house.

I don't have light hair, but laser isn't permanent whereas electro is
I haven't booked anything so I don't know how long they'll force me to wait, I just can't go outside because of how I look so idk what to do

>tfw the electrolysis lady had to ask if I'm really on hrt
>never return or go outside again

wear a mask you retard, no one will even consider it weird because of covid

where do you live where people wear those

europe, no one wears them anymore but few days ago I saw a woman with mask

I look like a hon in other ways tho
which brings up another question are all electrolysis places accepting of trans people??? I don't want to end up as a news story

no one cares there as long as you pay

they do it for money, not to pursue a mission
trannies give a lot of money, why risk it and your business?

laser is mostly permanent.. You go back to get the few hairs that might come back or you can electrolysis them. Do not electro everything that is bonkers.

>t. ranner with nearly a year of both electro and laser

you faggots have an expensive gaming pc with the latest graphics card and buy every new video game and funko pop that comes out but you can't fork out 130 dollars twice a month to get rid of your stubble?

I've just given up on trying to afford electrolysis ever. All my facial hair is light. I just wax it once every two weeks and tweeze inbetween. I don't care anymore this is the best I'll ever do at least life is livable like this

I just dont' want to be a problem that's all
I've already had laser
I don't buy any of that shit what are you smoking

laser mostly sends hair follicles to a dormant state for a long time
only a fraction of hair follicles is permanently destroyed, enjoy regrowth in next years

user I'm not going to go into work with stubble on my face because I'm waiting for an electrolysis appointment. I'd rather kill myself than be humiliated like that.

I had 9 laser sessions and it all came back. Electro is the only thing that works for me

Is it illegal for CIS-males to remove beard?

Wear a mask, dumbass. Especially after the session when everything is red. COVID is a blessing for trannies.