I wish I was a pretty girlmoder instead of a boymoder so I could drown in male affection

I wish I was a pretty girlmoder instead of a boymoder so I could drown in male affection

Attached: ookfveeie6d21.jpg (720x970, 84.31K)

standing by to drown you in my olympic size pool of male affection

I'd rather be ugly outside and beautiful inside. beautiful people are rarely worth while and once their looks fade are discarded.

lol, lmao even

It's what's on the outside that matters though

If you're ugly outside people will treat you like garbage
And it's hard to become a good person if you're treated like trash all your life. You just become the joker

>And it's hard to become a good person if you're treated like trash all your life
majority of trans who aren't younshit passoids with fabulous parents lived this life and plenty of us manage.

only with vapid shallow retards who look to use you or prop you up for looks alone.

I'm not saying you can't get FFS or improve yourself, but to choose between beautiful and ugly I can count on one hand how many beautiful people I've met are genuine and caring.

in my experience, I become more physically attracted to girls whose character I admire and less physically attracted to girls with poor character
I don’t think this is anything special about me, probably most people experience this to some degree right?

yes and in a relationship they will become more beautiful to you. When I was repressing male I much preferred average women with character traits that I found endearing to a hot but vapid spoiled brat. Even the more polite hot ones had endless guys and or girls around them to prop them up emotionally.

user … I’m starting to feel attracted to you from reading your posts

>.< sorry I'll stop

pls don’t

okie. what would u like to know then?

idk but your rational, empathetic, and self-aware perspective has gotten me horny for you and I want to kiss you passionately

I uhh umm... dammit this shut my brain off

I'd like that

I suspect you’ll have no problem attracting the kind of man you will be most attracted to given your outlook and ability to articulate it
I can imagine taking you on a date and listening to you talk over dinner and getting gradually more and more enamored, then whisking you away to my place as soon as I pay the check because I have a visceral need to make out with you

aww thanks. Well it takes time. I'm not attractive like I said and still transitioning and most people I find are either not compatible with me mentally or they love the idea but are afraid to make that next jump. I think far too many people try to crawl into the next relationship before getting over their last one and sorting their problems.

>dinner and getting gradually more and more enamored, then whisking you away to my place as soon as I pay the check because I have a visceral need to make out with you

we can make out in the park after holding my hand and telling me about your hopes and dreams. I don't go to someones house until the third date :3

Attached: 1650541356074.jpg (1000x1490, 151.68K)

And I wish I was a fucking cyborg but we cant have it all can we
God you people are so self-absorbed and unaware of reality.

>God you people are so self-absorbed

>complains about the plight of others
>makes it about you
indeed

>I post some shitty bait post
>"Hurr durr whya re you selfish for complaining

it's not bait retard many of us feel unattractive and treated differently because of it

nobody is beautiful inside
i'd rather just not hate my looks

>us feel unattractive
Wow u r ugly big deal
Learn to live with it

>nobody is beautiful inside
you need some better frens. I don't get close to anyone who's garbage inside.

(you)