How would cis boys feel if a trans girl that they're interested in told them that she plays with her butt while...

How would cis boys feel if a trans girl that they're interested in told them that she plays with her butt while thinking about them?!

Attached: 1559659647332.png (700x720, 619.67K)

happened to me before, it's a bit weird

just imagine the somewhat cute autistic tranny you know suddenly coming up to you and telling you she fingers her asshole while thinking about you. instant turn off

IDK im a non passing tranny and a cis guy who didn't realise once told me he got off to me the night before (he was really drunk when he said that) it was a bit flattering bc its like oh he didnt know? But also a bit weird and made me have to stop talking to him eventually bc he kept asking me out and stuff but I have a bf.

this isn't appropriate behavior from anyone interested in anyone else. You don't share stuff like that it's not socially polite. You tell them that you find them cute.

You can't really share much about your feelings for someone at first and only after dating some do you share any dirty stuff.

I'd be upset because I could have been plowing that butt instead

I'd probably become obsessed with her and think about that statement whenever I masturbated for the indefinite future

Obviously not the second you meet, but it doesn't require dating. A cis girl I know said something like that to me after we had known each other for a while and I got one-itis for her bigly. Then again I have attachment disorders I think.

>Obviously not the second you meet
no offense but you're an anecdotal example. You try this with 10 people and you'll be lucky to get 2 who don't get disgusted by you immediately. As a general rule don't do it.

I would cum instantly

>I'd probably become obsessed with her and think about that statement whenever I masturbated for the indefinite future
ok coomer

>quickest way to turn off a bottom by admitting to them that you have no stamina

Yes surprisingly 10 out of 10 men are not attracted to trans women imagine that

I would probably also do this.

>you have no stamina
s-stop it user, y-you're m-making me >~

>Yes surprisingly 10 out of 10 men are not attracted to trans women imagine that
no one said that and to make that logical jump to prove your point is dumb.

They don't want to hear about you shoving shit up your ass when you tell them that you like them. That is OP's question.

user, usually if you know a girl is trans it's expected that her butt is highly likely to be involved in her sexuality, I get that you're worried about "optics" but we know, it's ok that you like sex where the poop goes out, in fact a lot of us like that too but from the other side of the fence if you know what I mean.

Now if you go up to a random superstraight who thinks penis and vagina determine gender then it might not be so well received but you're among friends here.

If a cis woman does this to a man he's going to think she's disgusting. You don't tell people this immediately because it indicates that you're a sexual deviant and that you'd say this to just about anyone.

If a trans bottom came up to me and said the same thing I'd tell her to fuck off. There's not tact and it's too much too soon.

>too easy
you really need someone to put u into a skirt don't you

You're adding conditions where none were specified, obviously walking up to a total stranger and saying that is going to scare them. But there's a wide range of situations between total stranger on the street, and married people who have been together for 25 years, which you seem unwilling to acknowledge for some reason

No I'm literally reading OP's message

>How would cis boys feel if a trans girl that they're interested in told them that she plays with her butt while thinking about them?!

You sound like a sexual deviant yourself

I'd agree that it's a good rule of thumb to not tell people you masturbate about them as an attempt to flirt. Where you do do it, the outcomes are all mostly poor. Even if the reaction is positive, I would strongly suspect the guy is dodgy, maybe enjoying having a lot of power over someone too much.

Where in that message was it specified that she was doing this with strangers on the street?

And you're damm right I'm a sexual deviant, sliding my erect penis into a girl's butthole pleases me, all the more so if that girl used to be a boy. That makes me officially a criminal in 13 states.

>Even if the reaction is positive, I would strongly suspect the guy is dodgy, maybe enjoying having a lot of power over someone too much.
Fembrained post