Which group bullies transgirls the most??

Here is my perception:
1. terfs
2. Ftms
3. Gay guys (a large% are self hating repressor bottom tbf)
4. Lesbians
5. Straight women
6. Straight men
7. Bi guys

So basically bi guys are kindest to us.
Also why do we even get bullied? It's literally the same thing as going up to a person in a wheelchair and saying they will never be a walker. It's so psycho, cis people are so deranged.. but why are ftms mean to? You'd think they understand..

Attached: sarina-shizukume-photo-u1.jpg (750x439, 13.82K)

Any Forums chuds???

You get bullied because you invited yourself into a gender that you were never part of and don't even understand while bringing along all the baggage of being a scary angry man. You cause women nothing but fear, anger and disgust. Some liar told you you could just 'be a girl' and you ate that shit up like a birthday cake, and declared that you were real women's problem now. Transwomen do nothing but hurt women and you somehow still expect us to love you.
The post is also fucking ridiculous, you transwomen constantly degrade, harass, misgender and gatekeep the "FTMs" that you claim are bullying you. But since you 'identify as a victim' I suppose anything other than worship counts as 'hate' to you, right?
The people who bully you transwomen the most are other transwomen, you are horrible, horrible people and I see how you treat your own kind lmao.

#1 is actually chasers when you say you're uncomfortable with your dick

lotta emotion in this post
maybe you should take a break outside

>Which group bullies transgirls the most??
My BF ;_;

>ftms are second

Attached: C3E1A83E-3E94-44B4-9B11-ABD832535760.gif (600x900, 861.4K)

you just dont accounce youre trans to people until y'all get close to them. and don't rub it into other people's faces people, hate that! (my self included and im trans lol. dont make trans out to be your whole personality lmaoo. if ure a transgirl just say ure a girl lol)

like i don't even pass, still in irl-closet and im out only online. if you say ure a girl in ur bio and just shitpost like every other girl, no one will ever care. just act like all other girls. talk about cute shit, games u played, cheesy music u like, coffee shops uve visited, etc. if you act like a girl everyone will see you and treat u like a girl. you're getting bullied cos ure malebrained sorrynotsorry

In what fucking universe are straight men lower on the list than FtMs?

If a ftm bullies me my dick gets hard

1:

Me, Myself, and I.

Bend over.

>straight men
>lower than women
>lower than ftms
The only letter that physically murders trannies are straight men

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (900x900, 63.28K)

I'm Bi and I hate trannies the most

their cishet boyfriends

The bullying from TERFs is done through malice, the murder from straight men is done through empathy

The people who are in a wheelchair are not groomed into it unlike being a tranny

What, they usually do it cause they’re ashamed of being attracted to trans women

I don’t see how that’s empathy

now type that without crying

lower class rightoid subhumans
tranny or repper - they will bully you anyway, appeasement only encourages them

put straight men above gay men and ftms under gay men

You really think women just "talk about cute shit" JFL. Just like the sad pooners who say "bro" every other word. It never began for you.

>you transwomen constantly degrade, harass, misgender and gatekeep the "FTMs" that you claim are bullying you
lmao found the ftm