How often does this happen?

How often does this happen?

Attached: 1663144142571148.png (1487x2718, 1016.69K)

Ngl it wasn’t his fault since he was invited however the dude should have been more socially aware. No 1 passes after a few months of testosterone

Lmao, this is the funniest shit I've ever read. Terminally fembrained.
People with vaginas literally can't cope when rejected. Even at some meaningless sex party with random weirdos.

>blames cis men at the end for not being inclusive
this is the reverse of that 'i have a vagina preference' meme

This was a bad friend. What he should have done was invite a bisexual dude as a ringer to fuck his friend during the party

this is very obviously the friend's fault for inviting him to this. it would obviously go this way

The friend is legit deluded. He probably genuinely believed the shit he was saying and couldn't imagine a situation in which masc guys would not be into ftm.

haha yeah bro, just a few more monthe on T, bro.

Attached: 591964-umbrella_0.jpg (960x540, 89.27K)

More like years for some but you will eventually somewhat resemble a man if you take male hormones.

I get it, when you want something real bad reason can go out the window. Also being young and naive is a thing.

I can see why guys are not generally allowed as singles at mixed parties now more too, physically recoiling from someone is shitty. I'm not saying they had to fuck them, but take a fucking second to make someone else's experience better if they're feeling lost.

yeah bro

Attached: 1662715430654.webm (720x1280, 3M)

90% of these people aren’t on HRT and only got top surgery

>some don't choose nipples

Attached: 9k=.jpg (320x158, 5.34K)

kinda based desu

Become the plucked chicken.

The friend was trying to help. Pushing her face to the glass and saying; "See?!" Real reality check.

this is some genderfucked basedness if ive ever seen it

Attached: image_2022-09-14_135305440.png (1234x2100, 1.2M)

How on Earth is that based?
It’s horrifying

Scar care

I like it because I don't like it.

acc they don't have more scars
but idk body mods are cool like fuck it do whatever you want, put the nipples on your kneecaps if you want who cares

This is how a scat fetish starts

Bullshit.

JFL I know one of these specimens IRL