I feel my life is crumbling around me. Im scared of what is to come. Im not ready to be an adult

I feel my life is crumbling around me. Im scared of what is to come. Im not ready to be an adult.

Attached: 1662832890984651.png (259x224, 14.3K)

just get someone to rely on, duh.

that's me except i'm 27 and it's fuckin over

sadg

Me too user ;-;

I'll be 27 next year, why did my life have to fall apart in my golden years WHY DID IT HAVE TO FALL APART IN MY 20s WHY REEEEEEEEE IVE LOST MY ENTIRE 20s TO MENTAL ILLNESS AND ADDICTION

Attached: file.png (770x800, 616.91K)

I'm 22 losing it too that too and definelty down the same path.

you are gay

Try not to, I'm having constant panic attacks over it and can't sleep because of the persistent suicidal thoughts. The pain from toughing out life in the meantime is nothing compared to the pain I feel now. If you do, keep the ball moving in the background, never let it stop.
(yes)

I'm there too I'm just younger and can't imagine getting out of it. My life feels over in every regard and I just want to give up but I try and always back out and then just cry more.

I guess I'm trying to pick up the pieces, Its upsetting being around a 27 year old teenager for a lot of people but its not like I can learn any other way, right?

They don't know the struggle I went through. They don't have to know, its my business.

this is why i never did and never will do drugs... still on the fence about my upcoming plastic surgery being mental illness though...

>I guess I'm trying to pick up the pieces
Exactly the same way I feel. As if I dropped everything, it exploded into a million pieces, and I'm now panicking, trying my hardest to scoop up what's left of my shattered life.
>Its upsetting being around a 27 year old teenager for a lot of people
Yeah, I've matured an absolute ton emotionally over the years, but I'm still so hurt from my life so far, I find it difficult not to 'act on impulse' or act out. I'm dreading the thought that I won't have stability and control over myself until my 30s.
>They don't know the struggle I went through. They don't have to know, its my business.
I try not to let people know, but there's only so much you can explain away without truly giving the reason behind why. "Why didn't you do ?" ah uh fuck uh... Even though I'm only half way on the road to getting my shit back together, I'm still proud of where I've come from and what I've achieved in some regards, so I do find it hard to not give any context behind my life to others.

Good idea. They kept me alive when I wanted to die the most, in a purgatory-like state, yet the damage done after coming out of that stasis wasn't worth it. Now I can't escape like that anymore (tolerances, health, exhausted with the cycle), I'm stuck here with a significantly worse life than before. Trying to come to terms with ending it all.

if I'm not dead by 27 I'll finish the job off myself

Suck it up and get a job. You are not special.

I'm sorry, I know how it feels to be in that position. Well I can't truly know because each's situation is unique, but I think I do. It's crushing and horrible. Just please, try and keep your transition going, and try not not to fall into the pattern of doing hard substances and putting off everything. It's not worth it. If you're gonna do drugs, try and stick to weed or (maybe, idek about this one) psychs at the maximum, THC edibles can smack pretty hard. Mentally, I feel like I've woken up early from a multi-year coma with third-degree burns all over my body.

I've stuck to weed but it's still like I abuse tf out of it and my body keeps giving me signs to stop but I keep having moments where I just feel the world is ending and it calms me

yeah i had a similar experience but with video games. drugs are worse though. im sorry how it ended up. for you and the rest of the tranny anons out there though. Avoiding = death, stasis = death. lean into misery, so you can learn to live with it instead of being controlled by it.

I used to abuse the fuck out of it, like smoked every hour, even when my lungs were dead and I struggled to breathe, still do really when things get overwhelming and I'm alone, makes it impossible to concentrate on the spiraling thoughts in my head. After being through the meme that is meds (psych, sleeping), I can see why l*ddit basedjaks go on so much about why it's a 'medicine'.
Vidya was my crutch for a long time in my life. I lost the ability to find joy in anything, then drugs kind of took the reigns because they were the only thing that bought me 'joy' and took away the constant feelings of impending doom.
>Avoiding = death, stasis = death. lean into misery, so you can learn to live with it instead of being controlled by it.
Yup, 100% agree, you can't run away from adversary forever

>basedjaks
s 0 y jaks, wew lad, fucking meme site