Develops gooning disorder

>develops gooning disorder
>transitions
What did she mean by this?

Attached: goon.png (1080x1620, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RzwJdf6AlT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone that horny probably needs to have some kind of bomb dropped on their endocrine system

it says it helped her with the orgasms, and no one can shame him for trooning out then

>picrel
It never fails to make me laugh when articles use obviously and badly air brushed pictures of hons

>repper comes up with plan to make everyone feel sorry for them and make transition the only logical option
I see you coomer christine, you really did it didn't you

based goonette
captcha: SRSNH

trooning is always a shame to your family who worked hard to raise a son.

>always
nah not really.
Not even about any tranny acceptance, there's loads of parents that don't care shit about their children, so there's no "shame" to be done.

Dads that abused their sons and pushed them to be masculine when they exhibited obvious discomfort in doing that, then go on to say "You shamed my family, I didn't raise my son like this >:(" when they inevitably come out are clearly too stupid to even self reflect.
Legit comic book tier villains

Attached: OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAhy-xpcNJv3Uce-KwoS6nvc.jpg (419x328, 24.37K)

>maintaining a healthy family dynamic and not raising boys to be fruits who can't provide is comic book villainy
Then I'd be damn scared to see what "good parenting" is

some little boys are really feminine and never grow out of it, if they grow up to be girls how can anyone be ashamed much less surprised
if I were a parent of a trans girl, I think my biggest worry would be whether transitioning is safe in the long-term (sorry I don’t know whether all these hormone therapies cause cancer or the like) rather than focusing on whatever bizarre and pathetic affirmation of my own masculinity I vampirically siphon off of having some kinda macho son

>dailymail

Verification not even required

Raising your child with virtues like honor, diligence etc. traditional "male" stuff is not raising them as a son. It's what you should be doing anyway.
The fact is, parents can raise their children how they want, but they rarely turn out exactly how they wanted them to grow up.
It's because they're their own humans. Ofc you can guide to a certain degree, but basically anything can throw them off the edge or elevate them to highs.

Good parenting in my opinion is providing them a safe place they can return to, someone they can confide in, and have the confidence that I support them.
But of course, just because I would be okay with them being gay for example, doesn't mean my sentence before that would also be true with them trying out meth or heroin. I would def try to stop them from trying it. At the end, I'm only human too, so I don't know how my child will turn out. The only thing I can be certain is, that I need to love them.

Attached: IMG_20220412_152343.jpg (1260x2800, 2.11M)

I remember this story. It wasn't an addiction to masturbating or anything, the orgasms just happened randomly dozens of times a day. Sounds like hell honestly.

youtube.com/watch?v=RzwJdf6AlT4
Here's a video

well that's one way to cure chronic goonitis

>Then I'd be damn scared to see what "good parenting" is
Wanting your child to be happy, no matter what, without you projecting onto them what you think will make them happy. Forcing your kid to engage in things they don't enjoy, holding their life and happiness in a vice controlled by you, is a surefire way to make sure they'll never speak to you again as an adult.

Kids are sociopaths by nature and you have to teach them empathy. If you let the little shits do whatever they want you'd have selfish monsters walking around. So yes you do have to force things on them. My son hates the dentist, should I let his teeth rot because of that?

the actual answer is moderation. Yes, forcing to the dentist is good. Convincing is better.
Hard drugs? Bad. Weed? Might be ok

It all comes down to common sense basically.
If my son came out and I lived in iraq, I wouldn't encourage him to go full yass queen slay. But I would also not kill him, because that's retarded and psychopathic, isn't it?

I'd kill my son if I found out he got my repressor genes.

I know it’s a nightmare but in a fetish context this is weirdly arousing

this post alone is so genuine, level-headed, honest, and non-assuming, it's like a complete fuckin anti-thesis to this entire board.
beautiful desu.

Ah, I mean purely from the perspective of interests, hobbies, identity/gender expression, as per the context of . I understand where you're coming from though. But those things are only really one facet of their personality, separate from their internal identity and interests. I also understand if you've got a boy, you'd normally raise him with that gender identity in mind. But when they start to grow some self awareness and exploring things like interests and their identity, and they express themselves more femininely, or aren't interested in masc hobbies, you don't really want to force them into doing that, do you? It's just like, why, what's the point.

People used to bully me for being effeminate, my Dad used to get on my back all the time for it and forced me to engage in shit like football that I wasn't interested in. All it did was damage our relationship and make me into a person who's easy to manipulate and abuse because I internalize all my wants and needs in favor of the other person's happiness. You can't really force your kids to be an effigy of masculinity, but sure I understand from the perspective of "I've got a boy, so I'm raising him to do boy things". But if they express they don't want to, then why force em?

You can help guide and shape them to be a well rounded human being, but you can't force them to be someone they don't want to be, from the perspective of identity.

imagine being forcegooned by your body