Why don't more trannies sue others? I've gotten over 200k in the past couple years just from lawsuits...

why don't more trannies sue others? I've gotten over 200k in the past couple years just from lawsuits. it's always the same insane excuses, 'i can't afford it' (it's free), 'i don't know how to' (that's why lawyers exist), 'it's too stressful' (kill yourself then, because driving to a job is more stressful).

picrel, lawsuit that settled less than a month ago

Attached: check front.jpg (2463x876, 514.93K)

(the lawsuit was for pulling a job offer after I demanded to work from home as an accommodation btw)

An accommodation for what? Being a hon?

adhd
i pass better than you do (guaranteed)

Generally it's a shitty thing to do to take people to court over petty bullshit, even if you think you'll win. I leave lawsuits for when it actually matters.

>65k
I really hope that was a big business like Google and not some privately owned office where losing that cash would severely fuck them over

working at home would be a detriment to adhd. you need an environment that can keep you on task

user was probably one of those kids given a false diagnosis because he was badly behaved as a child

it's called insurance. almost all companies have insurance. these guys had a burning limits 300k policy, filed maybe 2 motions and did 3 sets of discovery, spent 15k on mediation and the total settlement was 110k (40% went to attorneys fees), i assume they spent 0 out of pocket or very little.

kill yourself if you think heavily capitalized companies deserve more rights than trannies. you are a useless simp and have a slave morality that makes it so you deserve to be eaten alive.

if a company doesn't have EPPL insurance and violate the law anyway i relish the idea of putting them out of business for violating the law because they think that most people are weaklings like you.

*peremptory strikes u from the jury*

Idk i don't think so but you're unironically a shitty person if you just go around exploiting companies for money. Just take out life insurance and kill yourself youll make loads and you won't have to be giving trannies a bad name

>it's 'exploiting companies for money' to hold them accountable for violating the law
typical subhuman slave mentality. 'people' exist for the pleasure of actual human beings. enjoy packing my groceries!

*'people' like you, sorry, not people in general

i will!
i'll have a great fucking time doing it too.
there's no shame in bagging groceries. there is shame in being an asshole.

what is an 'asshole' move is allowing companies to get away with violating the law. scum. this is why even though i 100% believe in marxism i also 90% think poors deserve it. just the most pathetic little animal brained creatures

congrats on being an asshole!
nice display of your superiority complex. really shows your inner narcissist.

what's the long hanging fruit of lawsuits?

curious, why do you think it's okay to let companies get away with violating the law and costing others money and opportunity as a result?

>long
low*

woops

It's not like everyone can just quit and be a professional serial lawsuit though. Only a few people can do this. You're as bad as people who say poor people should all just become rich, like it just doesn't work like that on a systematic level

The other user isn't me btw. I work in public healthcare saving people's lives at no cost for them. People like you who just take any opportunity to sue people who literally are just trying their best to help cost millions every year and mean we can't save as many people

the absolute easiest is personal injury but you can't really predict it, you have to literally get hurt, and your settlements are limited by insurance so you only really get the most money if you get hit by a commercial vehicle.
there's no real 'low hanging fruit' overall, you just need to find your 'niche'. like i ask for disability accommodations all the time so when people don't accommodate me, i get a cause of action. plenty of other little things depending on your personal circumstances

how is not letting you work from home breaking the law?

i work. i update manuals twice a year and get paid full time for the whole year :)
also lol @ comparing medmal to employment discrimination. i can tell from your critical reasoning skills that your brain was made for grunt work lol

Attached: file.png (1057x1005, 175.73K)

and what disability do you have that prevents you from going to work?

>disability accommodations
do you have a disability? Wouldn't claiming this be stupid if I'm completely ok?

you have to prove you're disabled.
at which point you would be collecting disability instead of job hunting.

>you're unironically a shitty person if you just go around exploiting companies for money
You need a dose of Stirner and Nietzsche, holy fuck.

Attached: 1648507907594.png (512x512, 287.3K)

see
letter from a dr is all you need

it's almost funny to me just how retarded the average person is about the law. they always just assume their personal 'vibe' is exactly how it works, hilarious.

how much do u wanna bet this person complains about their surplus value being 'stolen' lmao

and then user realized the thread was just another larp all along.

>how much do u wanna bet this person complains about their surplus value being 'stolen' lmao
No, I don't, because I'm a NEET who's never worked,, so naturally I don't produce enough value to be exploited (maybe in some volunteer online stuff I do but that's different idk). I just recognize when someone else is based for mooching off this shithole society.

You're a terrible person who sees themselves as better than others so there is no reasoning with you. But i honestly feel so good knowing that I help improve people's lives rather than just being a leech like you. Deep down you know you're nothing but a leech; that's why you're so hostile and quick to put others down. It's honestly just objectively untrue though that being a medical professional is grunt work lol so you're just making yourself look like an idiot.

not u lol, i mean the other person. being a neet is based if u can swing it

you enable and support evil. you think that victims should stay silent. you are scum.