If you were born with a male brain, womanhood never even began for you

There is nothing funnier and more of a lolcow than a malebrained trans woman. It's already hard to claim that you were born a woman when you were born with male biology. But imagine being a hyper-masculine alpha male who wants to be a woman. There is not a contradiction in this world funnier than that. Imagine being a person who thinks that deep down inside, they are a woman but think and acts like a man. How can you convince society that you have a female brain in a male body when your brain is masculine? Now that you sound and act like a male whenever you talk. When this happens, how can anyone take the claim that you are a woman seriously? Women are going to be repulsed and creeped out by you if you look and act like a man, but at the same time, you claim to be one of the girls. It makes sense how one can cope and claim to be a woman if they have a female brain. But how can one make that claim when their brain is male? It makes no sense. If you are feminine and a trans woman, you can get away with calling yourself a girl. But if you are masculine, then womanhood never even began for you. The only solution for a malebrained trans woman is to lie down and rot. Every single woman in the world will see you as a man until the day you die :).

Attached: images (1).jpg (272x186, 7.66K)

>malebrained trans woman
Literally 100% of them are male brained

WOMANHOOD NEVER EVEN BEGAN FOR ANY OF US THEN. Brutal

>The only solution for a malebrained trans woman is to lie down and rot
to be able to rot without dying would be like, a cool skill for playing dead

We're already dead on the inside. At least I am. I am 19 years old, and my life is already over :((((((((. R.I.P.

Being malebrained does not mean you act as a hyper-masculine alpha male
Go look at autistic men, they're the most malebrained of all men and yet they don't act like hyper-masculine alpha males

>We're already dead on the inside. At least I am.
Put this prompt into music AI for kino skynet emo

Yeah they troon out instead
There should be three types of mtf trannies
>the faggot
>the coomer
>the autist

What are you talking about dude?
I'm stating that your claim that having a malebrain makes you ultra masculine has no basis in reality
Whether or not autists transition has nothing to do with this

I'm not the OP you faggot

Ok so you just wanted to chip in with your worthless opinion
Great, here's a pat on the back for your 'contribution'
I have no patience for you idiots

>Go look at autistic men, they're the most malebrained of all men
People on this board constantly accuse me of being autistic. Autistic men have extremely male brains. I also act like a hyper-masculine alpha male. I think I'm the most masculine person on the planet. Womanhood truly never even began for me. I'm so male that there is nothing more contradictory than my being. I genuinely have no hope but to lie down and rot until my inevitable death. I would be the honnnest hon that the planet has ever seen. There is no hope. I am taking the blackpill.

Welcome from kiwifarms! We hope you enjoy your stay. BDD threads are down the hall and to the left, diaperposts are in the basement. Thank you for your patronage ;3

lmao seething because you got rekt

yeah female brains don't end up in male bodies. there isn't some factory out there where sometimes the brain guy comes in sleepy or drunk and mixes them up out of laxity or devilmemt.

Attached: Screenshot_20220601-001413_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1264x150, 61.73K)

I'm not from kiwi farms. I'll probably have a thread on that site made about me because I'm a total lolcow. I deserve it, however, due to my evil and inferior nature.

if you were born male, womanhood never even began for you

Yeah I'm sure you are user
You've been diagnosed as autistic and I'm sure in real life you're seen as this paragon of masculinity, this glorious chad, an alpha among men
Everyone just kneels down and worships each and every autistic male out of their sheer manliness

>I think I'm the most masculine person on the planet
>which is why i've decided to meekly lay down> and die
Thus spoke the most masculine mind

I posture masculinity. I'm a fan of people like Andrew Tate and Sneako. I at least try to embody redpilled alpha male masculinity. You can claim that autistic people are the most malebrained males. But despite this fact, they are not seen as gigachads. Even if this is true, it is impossible to have a female brain. Imagine having the most male brain possible but simultaneously claiming yourself to be female. Is this person going to look and act like a female? Probably not. How can someone having an extremely male brain be a woman?

>I'm a fan of people like Andrew Tate
stopped reading, hid post.